Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com
We have updated our Privacy Policy and our Cookie Policy effective May 25, 2018. Please review them.
X

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> conspiracy theories?, do you know/ have any?
galatea
post Aug 13 2011, 08:38 AM
Post #1

EF-2 (Frequent Poster)

Group: Member
Member No.: 25,864

So, I love conspiracy theories, weather they be about wal-mart or area 51. does anybody believe any, know any, or hear about any? Also what is your opinion about such theory and why?

ps the thing i love about theories is that no one is right or wrong wink.gif

This post has been edited by galatea: Aug 13 2011, 08:38 AM

--------------------
the moving finger writes, and having writ moves on, nor all your piety nor wit shall lure it back to cancel half a line. ~omar khayyam~

i hate going outside to look for caterpillars cuz when i do all i find is worms. ~my daughter after her 4th bday~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
galatea
post Aug 13 2011, 11:25 AM
Post #2

EF-2 (Frequent Poster)

QUOTE(galatea @ Aug 13 2011, 08:38 AM) *
So, I love conspiracy theories, weather they be about wal-mart or area 51. does anybody believe any, know any, or hear about any? Also what is your opinion about such theory and why?
ps the thing i love about theories is that no one is right or wrong wink.gif

I guess I'll start. This is one that I do believe. The agricultural company Monsanto by means of patenting different corn varities and sueing farmers that plant their own seed instead of the round-up-ready seed, reson of copy right infringment, has been the major cause of the extinction of hundreds of species of corn in the United States. The reason I do believe this is because of all the patents they hold.

This post has been edited by galatea: Aug 13 2011, 11:26 AM

--------------------
the moving finger writes, and having writ moves on, nor all your piety nor wit shall lure it back to cancel half a line. ~omar khayyam~

i hate going outside to look for caterpillars cuz when i do all i find is worms. ~my daughter after her 4th bday~

+Quote Post
harum-scarum
post Aug 13 2011, 11:33 AM
Post #3

EF-5 (Mega Poster)

Member No.: 18,048

We've got a couple other threads on this topic that you might be interested in.

http://forums.accuweather.com/index.php?sh...p;hl=conspiracy

http://forums.accuweather.com/index.php?sh...p;hl=conspiracy

--------------------
"Curiouser and curiouser!"
Kiss me baby I am SnowWhite sleeping in a coffin, waiting for you.
Here I am a rabbit hearted girl.
Do you read Sutter Cane?
Don't Panic

+Quote Post
Malishe
post Aug 13 2011, 02:25 PM
Post #4

EF-2 (Frequent Poster)

Member No.: 24,924

I believe this conspiracy thread is a conspiracy! blink.gif

This post has been edited by Malishe: Aug 13 2011, 02:26 PM

+Quote Post
galatea
post Aug 13 2011, 03:14 PM
Post #5

EF-2 (Frequent Poster)

QUOTE(harum-scarum @ Aug 13 2011, 11:33 AM) *

Those threads were pretty good though now i'm a little unsatisfied with my topic :/

QUOTE(Malishe @ Aug 13 2011, 02:25 PM) *
I believe this conspiracy thread is a conspiracy! blink.gif

how did u know??!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rbrtkln
post Aug 18 2011, 10:16 AM
Post #6

EF-4 (Extreme Poster)

Member No.: 12,261

There's plenty of conspiracy theories about the circumstances of Joe Bastardi's departure from accuweather! We will never know! laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
My Winter 08/09 Snow Tally: 29.1"...............My Winter 09/10 Snow Tally: 56.5"
My Winter 10/11 Snow Tally: 54.8"...............My Winter 11/12 Snow Tally: 5.7"
My Winter 12/13 Snow Tally: 20.9"...............My Winter 13/14 Snow Tally: 58.8"
My Winter 14/15 Snow Tally: 46.0"...............My Winter 15/16 Snow Tally: 25.8"
My Winter 16/17 Snow Tally: 22.2"...............My Winter 17/18 Snow Tally: 46.5"

My Winter 18/19 Snow Tally: 0"

11-15-18 - ?"

Everything Else- The most fun you can have with your clothes on. For Real! Not kidding!

+Quote Post
vomit
post Aug 18 2011, 03:22 PM
Post #7

EF-3 (Very Frequent Poster)

Member No.: 22,287

Well I read a very good book, called "Day of Deceit" about Pearl harbor. The author did a boatload of research, which seems to show that FDR knew the Japanese were going to attack, but did order an alert, because he wanted the US in the war, to help Britain. A good read. I think 70-80% of all history is bunk ,and that if we knew what was really going on, we would collectively FREAK.

http://www.amazon.com/Day-Deceit-Truth-Abo...r/dp/0743201299

--------------------
"All our lives we sweat and save building for a shallow grave." J.D. Morrison

+Quote Post
Sagebrusher
post Aug 18 2011, 04:00 PM
Post #8

EF-3 (Very Frequent Poster)

Group: Founding Member
Member No.: 2,132

QUOTE(galatea @ Aug 13 2011, 11:25 AM) *
I guess I'll start. This is one that I do believe. The agricultural company Monsanto by means of patenting different corn varities and sueing farmers that plant their own seed instead of the round-up-ready seed, reson of copy right infringment, has been the major cause of the extinction of hundreds of species of corn in the United States. The reason I do believe this is because of all the patents they hold.

When I was a teenager, I worked for Dekalb, before it was bought by Monsanto.

+Quote Post
Removed_Member_idecline_*
post Aug 21 2011, 04:11 AM
Post #9

Guests

QUOTE(Sagebrusher @ Aug 18 2011, 04:00 PM) *
When I was a teenager, I worked for Dekalb, before it was bought by Monsanto.

rolleyes.gif Luther Burbank is rolling in his grave right now.....

Be careful with conspiracy theories...You never know who is watching you or reading these Forums.... ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by idecline: Aug 21 2011, 04:12 AM

+Quote Post
Papa_Bear
post Aug 31 2011, 02:25 PM
Post #10

EF-4 (Extreme Poster)

Member No.: 19,382

Love conspiracies...heres a few...JFK...Lincoln....FDR....MLK...and 911

--------------------
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

+Quote Post
stusson
post Aug 31 2011, 09:34 PM
Post #11

EF-4 (Extreme Poster)

Member No.: 23,429

QUOTE(vomit @ Aug 18 2011, 01:22 PM) *
Well I read a very good book, called "Day of Deceit" about Pearl harbor. The author did a boatload of research, which seems to show that FDR knew the Japanese were going to attack, but did order an alert, because he wanted the US in the war, to help Britain. A good read. I think 70-80% of all history is bunk ,and that if we knew what was really going on, we would collectively FREAK.

http://www.amazon.com/Day-Deceit-Truth-Abo...r/dp/0743201299

QUOTE(Papa_Bear @ Aug 31 2011, 12:25 PM) *
Love conspiracies...heres a few...JFK...Lincoln....FDR....MLK...and 911

I was wondering for the longest time, even as early as the first week from Sept. 11, 2001, if some high-ups [FEDS] were aware of the intention of an attack somewhere on U.S. soil. In my mind, I allowed for the thought that perhaps they were not informed of just what and where it would be, and that the "in-on-its" were rudely awakened by the unanticipated zealotry that was manifest on that woeful day. I categorize it as tail wagging the dog stuff. Another book in the offing ahead for us maybe?

(Opinion only here; what else is there on theories of conpiracies?)

This post has been edited by stusson: Aug 31 2011, 09:35 PM

+Quote Post
Papa_Bear
post Aug 31 2011, 09:54 PM
Post #12

EF-4 (Extreme Poster)

QUOTE(stusson @ Aug 31 2011, 10:34 PM) *
I was wondering for the longest time, even as early as the first week from Sept. 11, 2001, if some high-ups [FEDS] were aware of the intention of an attack somewhere on U.S. soil. In my mind, I allowed for the thought that perhaps they were not informed of just what and where it would be, and that the "in-on-its" were rudely awakened by the unanticipated zealotry that was manifest on that woeful day. I categorize it as tail wagging the dog stuff. Another book in the offing ahead for us maybe?

(Opinion only here; what else is there on theories of conpiracies?)

this comment may cause some heat...but...I am convinced 911 was caused and created by our government...our government blew the towers...blaming someone else...i have seen both their side of the story and then the conspiracy Documenteries...I tell you the conspiracy theories make a lot more sense.

--------------------
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

+Quote Post
stusson
post Aug 31 2011, 10:07 PM
Post #13

EF-4 (Extreme Poster)

QUOTE(Papa_Bear @ Aug 31 2011, 07:54 PM) *
this comment may cause some heat...but...I am convinced 911 was caused and created by our government...our government blew the towers...blaming someone else...i have seen both their side of the story and then the conspiracy Documenteries...I tell you the conspiracy theories make a lot more sense.

The visual that I can't shake, is of 'innocent'(?) GB sitting in the photo-op ready little tykes reading clutch, when S.S. came in to him with the 'news'; the rehearsed look of 'surprise' . . .

+Quote Post
Papa_Bear
post Aug 31 2011, 10:30 PM
Post #14

EF-4 (Extreme Poster)

QUOTE(stusson @ Aug 31 2011, 11:07 PM) *
The visual that I can't shake, is of 'innocent'(?) GB sitting in the photo-op ready little tykes reading clutch, when S.S. came in to him with the 'news'; the rehearsed look of 'surprise' . . .

o so many things..we had heard that whoever came up to Bush and whispered in his ear" we are under attackz" but what if he said...its been done we did it..and the look on GB face was OH SHIZZLE WHAT AM I GONNA DO? Bush even lied about seeing the 1st plane hit..impossible..it was not put on TV til after the 1st plane hit...also those planes were militaryt cargo planes

--------------------

+Quote Post
stusson
post Sep 1 2011, 12:26 PM
Post #15

EF-4 (Extreme Poster)

Gonna mention a consiracy theory here that is the thinking of 'spouse of stusson' > > > maybe others?

that is, professional sports finals for championships are planned ahead of time as to what team any given year will be the winner in the end, and that multiple games series go to the maximum games for sponsors and ticket sales and other revenue causes.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2018 - 09:37 AM