Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Long-Range: Autumn 2010 (SON) Outlook Thread, Autumn, Fall, ENSO, Temperature, Precipitation, Patterns, Weather
Do you want summer to give way to fall already?
Do you want summer to give way to fall already?
Yes. [ 72 ] ** [83.72%]
No. [ 14 ] ** [16.28%]
Total Votes: 85
Guests cannot vote 
Removed_Member_weathertree4u_*
post Oct 10 2010, 12:09 PM
Post #121

Guests

So at what point, if there is one, can we say that the La Nina will certainly be a West-based versus an East based event?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
StormStalker
post Oct 11 2010, 10:46 AM
Post #122

Group: Member
Member No.: 20,014

It's been really dry here. After we had a severe thunderstorm in mid/late September, there's been almost no precipitation.

--------------------
Winter 2011-2012 Snow Accumulation Log
NADA!

+Quote Post
TJ Schulte
post Nov 10 2010, 01:03 PM
Post #123

Member No.: 13,616

Just wanted to say that hear in Toledo,OH I have one small maple tree in my backyard on November 10th that is not only the only tree with all of its leaves but it HASN'T EVEN CHANGED!!! Honestly this tree is completely green and the leaves are still soft too and every other tree is pretty much barren. Talk about an anomaly

--------------------
NW Ohio's First Poster

Weather Blog

+Quote Post
NYCSuburbs
post Nov 10 2010, 03:11 PM
Post #124

Member No.: 15,491

QUOTE(TJ Schulte @ Nov 10 2010, 01:03 PM) *
Just wanted to say that hear in Toledo,OH I have one small maple tree in my backyard on November 10th that is not only the only tree with all of its leaves but it HASN'T EVEN CHANGED!!! Honestly this tree is completely green and the leaves are still soft too and every other tree is pretty much barren. Talk about an anomaly

Here the colors are even crazier... half of the trees are bare, there are some red trees, and there's a good amount of trees that are only yellow with even a few green trees. It's much nicer IMO when all of the colors change at once.

+Quote Post
TJ Schulte
post Nov 10 2010, 04:56 PM
Post #125

Member No.: 13,616

QUOTE(NYCSuburbs @ Nov 10 2010, 03:11 PM) *
Here the colors are even crazier... half of the trees are bare, there are some red trees, and there's a good amount of trees that are only yellow with even a few green trees. It's much nicer IMO when all of the colors change at once.

Ha yea all of the trees kinda went through their changes but a few are yellow and still holding on but there's none completely green in my neighborhood except mine and we have a lot of trees

--------------------
NW Ohio's First Poster

Weather Blog

+Quote Post
snow bunny
post Nov 12 2010, 10:26 AM
Post #126

Member No.: 19,660

QUOTE(TJ Schulte @ Nov 10 2010, 03:56 PM) *
Ha yea all of the trees kinda went through their changes but a few are yellow and still holding on but there's none completely green in my neighborhood except mine and we have a lot of trees

We have "Thunder Snow" this morning in the Texas Panhandle. Beautiful. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 01:23 PM