Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> REply to MaineJay under: "ENSO Alert System: El nino! NOAA's guidelines have been met", web site won't allow me to post there (says I "don't have
KSpring1
post Sep 22 2015, 12:43 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 26,019

(I tried to post this in the thread: "ENSO Alert System: el nino! NOAA's guidelines have been met", but the web site won't allow me to access long range forecasts while signed in! The web site says I "do not have permission"!! please move to the appropriate thread for me)

Hi!

I'm trying to respond to MaineJay's post #1099 which starts with the line: "Upper oceanic heat content (0-300m) or the top 1000 feet of ocean along the equator..." and includes a map in motion.

I would like to refer to the map in motion at the bottom of his post....

It looks like the Alaskan "blob" may be changing? Oh say it is so!! From this moving map it looks like the blob may be cooling a bit!! Yes!! Come on west trough, east ridge!!! Cool down, blob, you can do it!! smile.gif

--------------------
82 degrees in Richmond - Feb 12

We are deep into Solar Spring :-)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
February blooming: crocuses (2/4), flowering trees(2/15), maple trees(2/18), daffodils, hyacinths(2/24). forsythia(2/24)
When the heck are those first hickory buds going to sprout??!! ..... (I swore it'd be in Feb ... still waiting!!)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th January 2018 - 03:23 PM