Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Radar-tracking storms
igloo
post Jan 19 2014, 09:35 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 20,922

beginners question so not sure how to ask this and as atm i'm not sure if or how many different types of radar there are but wondering if there is a certain one most use for tracking what a storm might be doing. an example i guess would be, and more or less of what i'm trying to see or wondering is that during the obs threads, i see mention of different types of bands setting up or headed your way within the storm. so idk, just wondering is there a certain radar most tune into during these storms. i do need to do some reading and better educate myself on, time permitting to so much what i want to to understand, sometimes i wonder where to start, so hopefully for now it is not to much of a dump question. btw-what i'm thinking is there is really not one radar but a collection of things (different radar, charts graphs etc.) to get a better picture or understanding of what is going on. and what i'm looking at.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 03:28 PM