Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Two other features
avsguy01
post Aug 25 2005, 11:58 AM
Post #1

Group: Founding Member
Member No.: 1,150

There are two other features i think may call some attention in the next few days. There is a wave 14n and 44w and there is another wave that is following very closely to Katrina. What does everyone else think about these? I think we should start a discussion enlight of the recent activity increase of the Atlantic.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SCMedic
post Aug 25 2005, 02:29 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 356

The wave right behind her has been acknowledged by NWS. That might bear some watching. The one out in the middle atlantic is forecast to turn out to sea by all the models. ALTHOUGH! The models spin up another storm in the next 5 days and put it ENE of the Leewards by 144 hours.

+Quote Post
avsguy01
post Aug 25 2005, 03:22 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 1,150

You honestly expect me to believe the models to be correct with that one wave turning northward up and out to sea? The last time a storm was supposed to turn northward way early was with Irene, and that didnt happen till it was on a str8 shot heading to the east coast. Both these features look very promising.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th January 2018 - 10:25 PM