Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weatherlink 6.03 Crashes, Weatherlink crashes and doesn't make too much sense
chetdude
post Dec 17 2014, 12:38 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 30,111

Let's get this part out of the way -- BRAND new HP computer with i5 processor and Windows 7...

Weatherlink 6.03

Weather unit and base unit seem to be talking very nicely with each other. Vantage Vue...

The Bulletin seems to work -- it downloaded data from the Vantage Vue base station and appears to display some stuff... Not much of it makes sense but it's displayed...

As has been described before and elsewhere, Weatherlink crashes when one tries to scroll back to the present from 2046...

"Make a Plot" appears to also be stuck in 2046 with no hope in sight for displaying anything meaningful...

Browse the Station Data shows ONE record for 12/25/(20?)46 with junk data for readings (64mph wind speed? - 1830.8 low temperature?)

Of course, this all may be connected to what appears to be no database of readings being kept on disk anywhere I can find...

Where DOES Weatherlink store its data?

Was this thing REALLY programmed in Access as it appears to have been? If so, that explains a lot...

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

If the data is ACTUALLY being downloaded somewhere, knowing where it is and with my 25 year's experience with Visual Foxpro I can program any kind of view of the data I might like to see...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2017 - 12:08 PM