Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com
We have updated our Privacy Policy and our Cookie Policy effective May 25, 2018. Please review them.
X

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> EARTHQUAKE PRECURSORS, NASA DISCOVERED IONIZATION BEFORE EARTHQUAKES
ronaldkarel
post May 8 2008, 06:18 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 14,794

Dear all, I am new ACCUWEATHER and this is my first message.. I am Ronald Karel and I am President of International Society for Earthquake Precursors... We study the relation between earthquakes and atmosphere-ionosphere... Our website http://www.meteoquake.org is in English and Turkish languages.. You may find many articles in this website concerning also "cloud formation on the fault lines" because of ionization... NASA Ames researchers found in their labo the occurance of coud formation before EQ's.... rolleyes.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ironwood
post May 9 2008, 06:28 AM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 12,165

QUOTE(ronaldkarel @ May 8 2008, 06:18 PM) *
Dear all, I am new ACCUWEATHER and this is my first message.. I am Ronald Karel and I am President of International Society for Earthquake Precursors... We study the relation between earthquakes and atmosphere-ionosphere... Our website http://www.meteoquake.org is in English and Turkish languages.. You may find many articles in this website concerning also "cloud formation on the fault lines" because of ionization... NASA Ames researchers found in their labo the occurance of coud formation before EQ's.... rolleyes.gif

I already thought this was common knowledge, which is why sensitives and animals can "feel" them before they happen?

+Quote Post
Sagebrusher
post May 9 2008, 02:55 PM
Post #3

Group: Founding Member
Member No.: 2,132

QUOTE(ronaldkarel @ May 8 2008, 06:18 PM) *

Istanbul? I can see why you're interested in this topic!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2018 - 06:52 PM