Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Science Museum Electronic Weather Station - help please
Prodromoi
post Aug 30 2008, 01:33 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 15,487

I've just been given (long story, which I won't bore you with) what seems to be a rather neat little electronic barometer/weather station with a remote temperature monitor/transmitter.

But there's no manual, and no model number on it!  I'd like to be able to find a manual so I can get more bits of it working (and understand them!), but at the moment I'm stuck with randomly pressing buttons and restricted to the most basic functions.The only name/ID on it is "Science Museum" "433 MHz" and "Electronic Weather Forecast".  No model numbers on the back or inside...

It looks like this:

Both units

Close up of only ID on the casing

The buttons on the back of the main unit

I've been hunting round Google, eBay and the Science Museum website without success. If anyone could help with an idea as to where I could get a manual, or if anyone has a manual themselves that they could copy for me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
A
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
wxchx73
post Mar 10 2010, 02:06 PM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 22,276

Hi,
I couldn't find the instructions to my weather station the other day and tried googling for assistance, which is how I found this post. Subsequently, I found my copies and have scanned them in the hope that, even after such a long time, you might still find them useful. Also, there may well be someone else in the future who mislays their own instructions who would find these useful. Cheers M
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2017 - 07:50 AM