Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Random posts for random topics, Non weather related
plowguy
post Feb 14 2017, 01:58 PM
Post #121

Group: Member
Member No.: 17,615

QUOTE(rjb @ Feb 14 2017, 12:33 PM) *
radiation fallout

I would think if the US was concerned about it they would offer to include our west coast. They are not. We are asking, that's the difference to me.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rjb
post Feb 14 2017, 02:08 PM
Post #122

Member No.: 29,482

QUOTE(plowguy @ Feb 14 2017, 01:58 PM) *
I would think if the US was concerned about it they would offer to include our west coast. They are not. We are asking, that's the difference to me.

if they are not concerned, they should.

I don't think North Korea would target us, but their missiles can co haywire. I don't think they have the capability yet but who knows.

A nuclear detonation near the border would probably make the entire state of Washington inhabitable.

BTW, we are not the only country protected by the US nuclear umbrella, not many countries have that capability, this has nothing to do with Trump but the US has always committed to protect their allies and the Trump administration has confirmed that, at least to South Korea and Japan.

You would never think the Russian, or the Chinese would use nuclear weapons, not even Iran but North Korea? who knows.

+Quote Post
rjb
post Feb 14 2017, 02:09 PM
Post #123

Member No.: 29,482

QUOTE(rjb @ Feb 14 2017, 02:08 PM) *
if they are not concerned, they should.

I don't think North Korea would target us, but their missiles can co haywire. I don't think they have the capability yet but who knows.

A nuclear detonation near the border would probably make the entire state of Washington inhabitable.

BTW, we are not the only country protected by the US nuclear umbrella, not many countries have that capability, this has nothing to do with Trump but the US has always committed to protect their allies and the Trump administration has confirmed that, at least to South Korea and Japan.

You would never think the Russian, or the Chinese would use nuclear weapons, not even Iran but North Korea? who knows.

I said "who knows" twice, that's a reflection of how scary North Korea is with unpredictability.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th November 2017 - 12:20 PM