Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com
We have updated our Privacy Policy and our Cookie Policy effective May 25, 2018. Please review them.
X

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weatherlink to Wunderground
Kenneth S
post Oct 31 2015, 11:54 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 23,294

Finally got my Vantage Pro 2 online and successfully uploading to the Weatherlink network.
When logged on to my account at Weatherlink.com, I see Wunderground as a site to which
I can upload data. If I choose to upload to the Wunderground network, will the Weatherlink
network send my data to Wunderground, or will my computer do the upload? The fact that
the upload settings are on the Weatherlink webpage as opposed to the Weatherlink software
would suggest that the network is sending data to Wunderground, but just wanted to be sure.

Why does it matter? I do not have unlimited internet at the time, and I do not wish to double data
usage by having my computer uploading to two different websites unnecessarily. I've also noticed
that my weatherlink software tends to stall (anemometer "wait" icon appears and I cannot click)
when uploads are taking place. The latter is not a huge issue, but certainly makes use of the
software less smooth, and is not something I wish to compound.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th June 2018 - 05:55 PM