Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

430 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Game: 3 Word Story, A story unfold 3 words at a time
ironwood
post Apr 12 2008, 01:53 PM
Post #21

Group: Member
Member No.: 12,165

(I'll shorten this out a little. Getting to be too big for its 'britches.)

It looks like It's going to be a long day here at work. It all started when the boss came running in with his pants falling down around his ankles while the fire alarm started spraying water. He was trying to pull out his cell phone
16. "Hurry, call the"
17. "Seemstress, my belt"
18. "has caught fire"
19."hurry, and put"
20. "this exstiguisher in"
21. "the attic because"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheWatch
post Apr 12 2008, 01:57 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 13,836

I'll shorten this out a little. Getting to be too big for its 'britches.)

It looks like It's going to be a long day here at work. It all started when the boss came running in with his pants falling down around his ankles while the fire alarm started spraying water. He was trying to pull out his cell phone
16. "Hurry, call the"
18. "has caught fire"
19."hurry, and put"
21. "the attic because"
22. "of the combustable"

--------------------
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

--Albert Einstein--

+Quote Post
ironwood
post Apr 12 2008, 01:59 PM
Post #23

16. "Hurry, call the"
18. "has caught fire"
19."hurry, and put"
21. "the attic because"
22. "of the combustable"
23. "vintage paintings that"

+Quote Post
TheWatch
post Apr 12 2008, 02:13 PM
Post #24

16. "Hurry, call the"
18. "has caught fire"
19."hurry, and put"
21. "the attic because"
22. "of the combustable"
24. "depict sad clowns"

--------------------
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

--Albert Einstein--

+Quote Post
ironwood
post Apr 12 2008, 02:17 PM
Post #25

16. "Hurry, call the"
18. "has caught fire"
19."hurry, and put"
21. "the attic because"
22. "of the combustable"
24. "depict sad clowns"
25. "Inked by Hitler"

+Quote Post
TheWatch
post Apr 12 2008, 04:01 PM
Post #26

16. "Hurry, call the"
18. "has caught fire"
19."hurry, and put"
21. "the attic because"
22. "of the combustable"
24. "depict sad clowns"
25. "Inked by Hitler"
26. He screamed, then

--------------------

--Albert Einstein--

+Quote Post
ironwood
post Apr 12 2008, 04:07 PM
Post #27

It looks like It's going to be a long day here at work. It all started when the boss came running in with his pants falling down around his ankles while the fire alarm started spraying water. He was trying to pull out his cell phone "Hurry, call the Seemstress, my belt has caught fire hurry, and put this exstiguisher in the attic becuae of the combutable vintage paintings that depict sad clowns inked by Hitler."

26. He screamed, then
27. Stared dancing interpretively.

+Quote Post
TheWatch
post Apr 12 2008, 07:23 PM
Post #28

It looks like It's going to be a long day here at work. It all started when the boss came running in with his pants falling down around his ankles while the fire alarm started spraying water. He was trying to pull out his cell phone "Hurry, call the Seemstress, my belt has caught fire hurry, and put this exstinguisher in the attic because of the combustable vintage paintings that depict sad clowns inked by Hitler."

26. He screamed, then
28. I was hypnotized

--------------------

--Albert Einstein--

+Quote Post
ironwood
post Apr 13 2008, 07:16 AM
Post #29

QUOTE(Maw @ Apr 13 2008, 07:13 AM) *
1. It looks like
2. It's going to be
3. a long day
4. here at work.
5. It all started
6. when the boss
7. came running in
8. with his pants
9. falling down around
10. his ankles while
11. the fire alarm
12. started spraying water.
13. He was trying
14. to pull out
15. his cell phone.
16. "Hurry, call the"
18. "has caught fire."
19."Hurry, and put"
21. "my desk so"

I don't understand Maw? You're usually right on time always. You're post isn't in sync with the others....are we wrong?

+Quote Post
Maw
post Apr 13 2008, 02:13 PM
Post #30

Member No.: 12,971

QUOTE(ironwood @ Apr 13 2008, 08:16 AM) *
I don't understand Maw? You're usually right on time always. You're post isn't in sync with the others....are we wrong?

**Maw shaking head** What, when, how.....

I don't know what I was doing. I deleted my post. I guess I shouldn't post as soon as I wake up. blink.gif

This post has been edited by Maw: Apr 13 2008, 02:14 PM

--------------------
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

Rather it should be to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand and the Good Book in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride!"

+Quote Post
missmarisa
post Apr 13 2008, 02:17 PM
Post #31

Group: SuperModerator
Member No.: 11,489

It looks like It's going to be a long day here at work. It all started when the boss came running in with his pants falling down around his ankles while the fire alarm started spraying water. He was trying to pull out his cell phone "Hurry, call the Seemstress, my belt has caught fire hurry, and put this exstinguisher in the attic because of the combustable vintage paintings that depict sad clowns inked by Hitler."

26. He screamed, then
28. I was hypnotized
29. he was amazing

--------------------

+Quote Post
ironwood
post Apr 13 2008, 02:17 PM
Post #32

QUOTE(Maw @ Apr 13 2008, 02:13 PM) *
**Maw shaking head** What, when, how.....

I don't know what I was doing. I deleted my post. I guess I shouldn't post as soon as I wake up. blink.gif

all is forgiven....this time *insert sinister glare*

+Quote Post
ironwood
post Apr 13 2008, 02:19 PM
Post #33

26. He screamed, then
28. I was hypnotized
29. he was amazing
30. doing the flaminco (spl??)

+Quote Post
Maw
post Apr 13 2008, 02:31 PM
Post #34

Member No.: 12,971

26. He screamed, then
28. I was hypnotized
29. he was amazing
30. doing the flaminco, (spl??)
31. and balancing a

--------------------
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

Rather it should be to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand and the Good Book in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride!"

+Quote Post
ironwood
post Apr 13 2008, 02:34 PM
Post #35

26. He screamed, then
28. I was hypnotized
29. he was amazing
30. doing the flaminco, (spl??)
31. and balancing a
32. dinner plate on

+Quote Post
TheWatch
post Apr 13 2008, 04:57 PM
Post #36

26. He screamed, then
28. I was hypnotized
29. he was amazing
30. doing the flamanco, (sp?)
31. and balancing a
32. dinner plate on
33. his big, right

--------------------

--Albert Einstein--

+Quote Post
ironwood
post Apr 13 2008, 05:02 PM
Post #37

26. He screamed, then
28. I was hypnotized
29. he was amazing
31. and balancing a
32. dinner plate on
33. his big, right
34. I mean, left

+Quote Post
TheWatch
post Apr 13 2008, 05:28 PM
Post #38

26. He screamed, then
28. I was hypnotized
29. he was amazing
31. and balancing a
32. dinner plate on
33. his big, right
34. I mean, left
35. ear, and a

--------------------

--Albert Einstein--

+Quote Post
ironwood
post Apr 13 2008, 05:31 PM
Post #39

26. He screamed, then
28. I was hypnotized
29. he was amazing
31. and balancing a
32. dinner plate on
33. his big, right
34. I mean, left
35. ear, and a
36. Japanese funeral flag

+Quote Post
TheWatch
post Apr 13 2008, 05:43 PM
Post #40

It looks like It's going to be a long day here at work. It all started when the boss came running in with his pants falling down around his ankles while the fire alarm started spraying water. He was trying to pull out his cell phone "Hurry, call the Seemstress, my belt has caught fire hurry, and put this exstinguisher in the attic because of the combustable vintage paintings that depict sad clowns inked by Hitler." He screamed, then started dancing interperatively. I was hypnotized, he was amazing doing the Flamanco and balancing a dinner plate on his big, right... I mean left ear, and a

36. Japanese funeral flag
37. in his navel!

--------------------

--Albert Einstein--

+Quote Post

430 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2017 - 09:13 PM