Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Barometer reading rising or falling
JerzyDevil
post Dec 26 2008, 06:47 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 16,661

Which is a good weather site that gives you the barometric pressure with rising or falling information? Most sites report the pressure without the trend.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JerzyDevil
post Dec 26 2008, 06:47 PM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 16,661

Which is a good weather site that gives you the barometric pressure with rising or falling information? Most sites report the pressure without the trend.

+Quote Post
Removed_Member_Bl1zzard_*
post Dec 27 2008, 10:59 AM
Post #3

Guests

I use NOAA.gov. If you type in your zipcode it brings you to the page for your city which has current info near the top right. Right below that it says "3 day history" or something to that extent. If you click on that you can see the barometer readings each hour for the last 3 days, that will show you the actual trend and not simply rising/falling.

Wunderground.com will say "steady", "rising" or "falling".

Weatherstreet.com has a link to the station history that shows you the pressure for the last 48 hours.

Weather.com shows you with a little arrow if it's falling, rising or steady. I recommend against weather.com since it's website is a study in how not to design a website. At least that's the case if you are actually attempting to find weather information.

I don't know about accuweather.com, I never use this site to check my current weather.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 10:54 AM