Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Maw's Friday Questions - week 53, Featuring Guest Writer The Goombah
robofishvselvis
post Feb 10 2009, 01:59 PM
Post #21

Group: Member
Member No.: 14,471

1) With the exception of death of a loved one, what is something that would make you cry?
I cry more often from laughing very hard, otherwise I'd imagine it would take some form of crushing sadness...
2) If you could always choose your last thought before you fell asleep, what would it be?
My girlfriend probably
3) What room in your house do you think is most important to have updated and why?
I would say the kitchen, new appliances are nice, plus it supposedly increases property value the quickest.
4) What is your definition of charity?
Helping those less fortunate
5) Do you think we should tell children that they can be whatever they want to be? Why or why not?
Yes, I think with drive and ambition anything is possible
6) Do you carry anything unique in your wallet or purse?
A lucky coin and a business card a friendly chinese man gave me while traveling in the states, I can't read it but it looks cool
7) What tradition would you like to start for your family?
Game night would be fun
8) What cliché or idiom would you like to never hear again and why?
There's a saying people use in Cleveland: "if you don't like the weather today, just wait till tomorow"
And everybody thinks they're so witty when they say it. That, and the phrase "Same s**t different day" really get on my nerves.

9) When buying a house, would you consider proximity to a grave yard in order to increase your chance of surviving a zombie invasion?
A friend of mine actually has a cemetary right in her back yard, I always joke with her about it laugh.gif
If I new a zombie invasion was eminent I would probably stay away from cemeteries as well as major cities
10) On a scale of 8-10, how good looking is The Goombah?
8, 9 and 10 laugh.gif

--------------------
He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.

-Douglas Adams
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 03:43 AM