Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> If you could rebuild yourself into any height, weight, hair color, facial features etc. what would you want to look like?, What type of new you would you want to create?
EJAMI
post Mar 16 2009, 09:55 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 13,801

Designing my physical body
White Male 6' 4" tall. Blonde hair, hazel eyes, strong jaw line, beautiful white teeth, broad shoulders, Strong arms and legs, 32" waist,

Designing my mind and character.
IQ in the upper 3/4 percentile of the population, motivated, friendly, committed to friends and loved ones. Hard worker, good sense of humor, witty, honest.

--------------------
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by those things that take your breath away!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bubbles
post Mar 16 2009, 10:14 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 15,013

Physical

White female, same colored hair (light brown), same height (5 foot tall), 105 lbs, white teeth, heart shaped face, same colored eyes (blue)

Mind/Character

Friendly, Outgoing, Confident, Creative, Great sense of humor, honest, hard working, Kind, Great at drawing,

*thinks the the person above me watched the News program about 'babies by design' that was on last night huh.gif lol*

--------------------
Nobody enjoys a red X.

+Quote Post
SnowMan11
post Mar 16 2009, 10:45 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 14,017

Over 6 feet and very muscluar.

--------------------
Winter =)

+Quote Post
EJAMI
post Mar 16 2009, 10:45 AM
Post #4

QUOTE(bubbles @ Mar 16 2009, 12:14 PM) *
Physical

White female, same colored hair (light brown), same height (5 foot tall), 105 lbs, white teeth, heart shaped face, same colored eyes (blue)

Mind/Character

Friendly, Outgoing, Confident, Creative, Great sense of humor, honest, hard working, Kind, Great at drawing,
*thinks the the person above me watched the News program about 'babies by design' that was on last night huh.gif lol*

*thinks the the person above me watched the News program about 'babies by design' that was on last night lol*(Nope, but I heard about it on the today show a few days ago) All in All Bubbles you seem safisfied with yourself the way you are. That's cool. Surprised you didn't want to be taller tho. Most women want to be about 5" 9 or so.

--------------------
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by those things that take your breath away!

+Quote Post
bubbles
post Mar 16 2009, 11:17 AM
Post #5

QUOTE(EJAMI @ Mar 16 2009, 09:45 AM) *
*thinks the the person above me watched the News program about 'babies by design' that was on last night lol*(Nope, but I heard about it on the today show a few days ago) All in All Bubbles you seem safisfied with yourself the way you are. That's cool. Surprised you didn't want to be taller tho. Most women want to be about 5" 9 or so.

not me! I like being short (and I'm used to it). I think short girls are sooo cute and adorable. I definately perfer being short and curvy (a little *less* curvy than I am) as opposed to being tall and thin.

laugh.gif The only things I changed is my weight, my face shape, and being good at drawing.

--------------------
Nobody enjoys a red X.

+Quote Post
EJAMI
post Mar 16 2009, 11:27 AM
Post #6

QUOTE(bubbles @ Mar 16 2009, 01:17 PM) *
not me! I like being short (and I'm used to it). I think short girls are sooo cute and adorable. I definately perfer being short and curvy (a little *less* curvy than I am) as opposed to being tall and thin.

laugh.gif The only things I changed is my weight, my face shape, and being good at drawing.

a little *less* curvy than I am ( ohmy.gif EJAMI's mouth drops open)Don't change it! Men like wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
wxdude1964
post Mar 16 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 14,395

I like myself just about the way I am. Might add an inch to height to get over 6 foot, and maybe lose an inch or two in waist, otherwise, me happy! smile.gif

--------------------
Snowfall 2007-2008 season-11.4 inches
Snowfall 2008-2009 season-13.1 inches
Snowfall 2009-2010 season-68.6 inches
Snowfall 2010-2011 season-19.5 inches
Snowfall 2011-2012 season-16.5 inches.
Snowfall 2012-2013 season-25.9 inches.
Snowfall 2013-2014 season-41.1 inches.

+Quote Post
Removed_Member_starsinmysky_*
post Mar 16 2009, 01:39 PM
Post #8

Guests

I would love to be more muscular, especially in the upper body. Lower body strength is fine. I am 6 foot, 1 inch already, so height is not a problem. I'd love to be a blonde with blue eyes. I'd like a smaller nose.

+Quote Post
bubbles
post Mar 16 2009, 01:49 PM
Post #9

QUOTE(wxdude1964 @ Mar 16 2009, 11:54 AM) *
I like myself just about the way I am. Might add an inch to height to get over 6 foot, and maybe lose an inch or two in waist, otherwise, me happy! smile.gif

Good smile.gif You seem pretty satisfied with yourself

--------------------
Nobody enjoys a red X.

+Quote Post
futureweatherman...
post Mar 16 2009, 03:05 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 15,447

I think this is the longest title name in the history of EE.

Bubbles, if your really that short, I'm taller than you already tongue.gif

--------------------

QUOTE(SEMIweather @ Oct 17 2010, 02:10 AM) *
i was lclicking on it going pelasejk not nicki minaj m-please not micni minaj hughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

+Quote Post
bubbles
post Mar 16 2009, 03:11 PM
Post #11

QUOTE(futureweatherman12 @ Mar 16 2009, 02:05 PM) *
I think this is the longest title name in the history of EE.

Bubbles, if your really that short, I'm taller than you already tongue.gif

Yes, I do think that it is the longest title in history! tongue.gif

lol, most people are taller than me. In the almost 3 years I've worked here, I have had only 1 guard who was shorter than me tongue.gif lol when I was 16, all 4 of my younger siblings were taller than me. I don't mind it though smile.gif

--------------------
Nobody enjoys a red X.

+Quote Post
jennasayswhat
post Mar 16 2009, 05:55 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 16,092

QUOTE(EJAMI @ Mar 16 2009, 11:45 AM) *

It's a lie! Most tall women I know, myself included, want to be shorter. I'd love to be just two or three inches shorter than I am(5'8")

--------------------
~♥Chubby kids don't pole vault♥~

Skinemax...just because...

<(.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.)>

+Quote Post
TJ Schulte
post Mar 16 2009, 06:01 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 13,616

I've got a pretty good build. 6'2" 175 lbs. I'm happy with myself

--------------------
NW Ohio's First Poster

Weather Blog

+Quote Post
Mike W IN herkim...
post Mar 16 2009, 06:02 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 16,547

6 foot 2 , same color hair and eyes i have now(blonde, blue).. More cut body not bulky..Tooth paste commercial teeth lol

This post has been edited by Mike W IN herkimer: Mar 16 2009, 06:03 PM

--------------------

western monmouth county avg snowfall 27"-30"

Last 6 yr avg snowfall 46.5"

Freehold boro snowfall
2008 - 2009: 26.8"
2009 - 2010: 74.2"
2010 - 2011: 61.1"
2011 - 2012: 8.5"
2012 - 2013: 38.2"
2013 - 2014: 72.0"

Monthly rainfall

April: 5.96"

+Quote Post
jennasayswhat
post Mar 16 2009, 07:00 PM
Post #15

I think I'd stay the same. For everything that I can think of that I would like to change, I think of something else I'd lose because of it. For example: if I made my hair decide what it wants to do (be curly or straight or wavy instead of patches of all of the above) I'd lose versatility. If I lost some height, I'd be a lot wider. If I got rid of some weight I'd lose my curves which I (and the majority of menfolk) love. So after some careful consideration, I'd like to have whiter teeth. Thank you.

--------------------

<(.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.)>

+Quote Post
TheWatch
post Mar 16 2009, 08:31 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 13,836

There was a thread once about what you would do if you had three wishes. One of mine was to remake my body as I'd like it.

Here's what I evision: Make my eyes a little bit wider, make my complexion a bit less pink, slim down so that I have a good balance between fit and curvy but somehow not lose any of the weight in my chest laugh.gif, have perfect teeth so I'd never have to see a dentist again, be healthier as in no more PCOD. no gallstone, or immune system problems, I hate moles so I'd get rid of every one I have and I'd get rid of some of the scars.

As for character changes: I'd keep me as I am minus the depression. Sure it's birthed some very creative things but what it gives is not equal to what it takes.

This post has been edited by TheWatch: Mar 16 2009, 08:32 PM

--------------------
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

--Albert Einstein--

+Quote Post
sleepy
post Mar 17 2009, 03:54 AM
Post #17

Member No.: 17,054

As far as my physical body, maybe a couple inches taller like 6' 2"
some hair where it used to be, 6 pac abs, the only other thing would to be pain free, Shoulders, back, knees, elbows, one hip, or just to be 20 again.

Character, To have been more driven to seek a better education, go to college
and to be a bit more outgoing.

This post has been edited by sleepy: Mar 17 2009, 03:57 AM

+Quote Post
Maw
post Mar 17 2009, 07:01 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 12,971

I like the 5'9" stat. I'm 5'10" and think that losing an inch would be very helpful. So many cute dresses are just to short on me. I've got a lot of leg at this height and it looks rather cheap when too much shows. If I lose an inch in my height, I'd like to give away a shoe size and go down a size. So many cute size 8.5 - 9 shoes.

I would like my legs to be thinner. I have a thin waste and it does not balance with the size of my legs in my opinion (you can have too much hour glass going on). I have a long face and I'd shorten that as well. I'd smoosh my nose in so it wasn't as pointed. I like my color of hair, but I'd like about 50% more - but just on my head! I'm not a very hairy person and I'd keep that quality.

I need a whole new makeover!!!!!!

--------------------
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

Rather it should be to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand and the Good Book in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride!"

+Quote Post
Bangkok Jah
post Mar 17 2009, 07:10 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 15,484

I'm 6'4" now. I'd rather be 6'9" with toothpaste commercial teeth and skin like a babies butt... other than that I'm good.

--------------------
~The General~

+Quote Post
jennasayswhat
post Mar 17 2009, 08:27 PM
Post #20

QUOTE(Bangkok Jah @ Mar 17 2009, 08:10 PM) *
I'm 6'4" now. I'd rather be 6'9" with toothpaste commercial teeth and skin like a babies butt... other than that I'm good.

You want to be 6'9"...you're so wierd... tongue.gif

--------------------

<(.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.)>

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 05:21 PM