Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> In Search of- Davis Instruments ConsoleLink
Red-Dave
post Apr 15 2009, 11:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 18,038

Hello everyone- first time poster here. Looks like fun.

I was wondering if anyone out there who has upgraded to a Vantage Pro 2 might have some old Davis gear around from a previous station. I am specifically looking for a ConsoleLink transmitter. I found a Weather Echo Plus on eBay and now I need a ConsoleLink to use it with my wired Weather Monitor II. Knowing they were discontinued a few years ago, I knew they would be tough to find, but it's been harder than I imagined. I have been in contact with Davis and as you might expect they have none left. Months of searching has yeilded nothing.

So, can anyone offer any ideas??

Thanks in advance for any info.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
J0e
post Jun 18 2009, 07:53 AM
Post #2

Group: Founding Member
Member No.: 2,002

Hi, I was wondering if you ever found your "Console Link" ?
I have a bunch of "stuff" from my old, wired Weather Monitor II that I've been meaning to put on EBAY for years now. I had a weather link and maybe it is what you were looking for. Let us know if you are still looking and I will dig through my old stuff and see if I have what you need!

QUOTE(Red-Dave @ Apr 16 2009, 12:28 AM) *
Hello everyone- first time poster here. Looks like fun.

I was wondering if anyone out there who has upgraded to a Vantage Pro 2 might have some old Davis gear around from a previous station. I am specifically looking for a ConsoleLink transmitter. I found a Weather Echo Plus on eBay and now I need a ConsoleLink to use it with my wired Weather Monitor II. Knowing they were discontinued a few years ago, I knew they would be tough to find, but it's been harder than I imagined. I have been in contact with Davis and as you might expect they have none left. Months of searching has yeilded nothing.

So, can anyone offer any ideas??

Thanks in advance for any info.

+Quote Post
Red-Dave
post Jan 3 2011, 08:35 PM
Post #3

Group: Member
Member No.: 18,038

QUOTE(J0e @ Jun 18 2009, 07:53 AM) *
Hi, I was wondering if you ever found your "Console Link" ?
I have a bunch of "stuff" from my old, wired Weather Monitor II that I've been meaning to put on EBAY for years now. I had a weather link and maybe it is what you were looking for. Let us know if you are still looking and I will dig through my old stuff and see if I have what you need!

Hi Joe. Well as you can tell it's been a while since I lurked around here. Here's the story- I did find my Console Link... and another Wethaer Echo... and a Vantage Pro console which have been humming along fine for more than a year. But just yesterday the ConsoleLink stopped transmitting and was blocking data getting into the computer. I have it working again but I fear the end is near so I'm looking for other options. I am in no mood to buy a whole new system just now. Do you still have your stash of old gear?
I'm sorry I didn't respond sooner but I don't think I got an email that you had replied. Either way... THANKS!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 03:30 AM