Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> You guys may find this to be of interest.., New Vintage Taylor Windscope Units
smith1985
post May 12 2009, 02:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 18,203

Some of you may have been trying to find one of these rare units..

http://www.partshelf.com/taylor-windscope.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
smith1985
post May 17 2009, 03:57 AM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 18,203

I personally photographed and wrote this product up and I have to say, I am quite impressed with it. I am glad our company has such a good relationship with Taylor, otherwise we never would have been offered these units, which are surely the last "New Old Stock" Windscopes in existence. It's amazing, they have been perfectly preserved in a portion of one of taylors warehouses for who knows how long. They all have been factory tested, as quoted from the original instruction manual and they also have all the original packaging.

Three of these units are in MINT, unopened original boxes. One of the units I took out to photograph, but I certainly did not use the unit! The other opened unit was mistakenly cut open by an employee who checks-in incoming shipments. I have researched other current day anemometers and there is nothing manufactured these days that even comes remotely close to the caliber of these vintage units.

I know the price is high, I based it off of the sale price of other Windscope units I came across online. But if you call and mention this post, and my name Steffen, I am sure we can offer a significant discount!

and I almost forgot to mention, we are expecting another 4 units in from taylor within the next few weeks. All of these units will be shipped within larger boxes to ensure no damage comes to the original packaging.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 06:59 PM