Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Everything WWE
jericko
post Mar 15 2011, 12:53 AM
Post #441

Group: Member
Member No.: 18,044

QUOTE(BergenCountyNJ @ Mar 13 2011, 04:50 PM) *
I know Rock is scheduled to appear on the raw after mania, but I just don't think we will see much of him after that, BUT this is just my opinion, and I really hope I am wrong because this is the best thing wwe has done in the stupid freaking pg era

I don't expect him to be on every week... but two or three times a year would be nice.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Removed_Member_BergenCountyNJ_*
post Mar 15 2011, 03:01 PM
Post #442

Guests

well, I was actually considering ordering WM this year, but now I will absolutely not. How in the heck are they letting freaking snooki wrestle on the grandest stage of them all???

Its unbelievable what vince will do for media attention, I would much rather have Kelly Kelly in that match, you know someone who is actually verrrrryyyyy attractive.

+Quote Post
post Mar 21 2011, 11:07 PM
Post #443

Guests

wow raw should be huge next week

Rock, Taker, and HHH all on the same show should be fun.....Ahh the good ole Attitude Era days, best days ever in professional wrestling.

+Quote Post
hckyplayer8
post Mar 29 2011, 09:03 PM
Post #444

Member No.: 16,148

Rock will cost Cena the title at WM. Book it.

--------------------
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are of my own and do not reflect the views of the USAF.

+Quote Post
hckyplayer8
post Apr 3 2011, 04:43 PM
Post #445

Just two hours and fifteen minuets till the biggest wrestling event of the year.

This post has been edited by hckyplayer8: Apr 3 2011, 04:43 PM

--------------------
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are of my own and do not reflect the views of the USAF.

+Quote Post
post Apr 3 2011, 11:02 PM
Post #446

Guests

This was actually a lot better than I thought it would be.

Weird choice to open the show with a World Heavyweight Championship match, but it was a good fun match, and I'm glad Edge won and that their was no heel turn from Christian.

I thought the Rey match was slow and pretty boring, but glad Cody won so that he can get over a lot more.

Words can't describe how bad and pointless the 8 man tag was. How do you bump off the card what could have been a great match with Bryan and Shaemus, but you keep that disgrace of a match on the card.

Punk vs Orton match I actually enjoyed, even though it was a little slow. Wish Punk would have won to get even more heat on him, but still was a good match. The only problem is that we have seen that finish before with orton. Remember Orton vs. Evan Bourne??

King vs Cole was just horrible. The stupid GM ruling (Who is probably Cole) was just pointless. Cole can't sell a punch or a dropkick for his life. Even so I still like him on the mic I really do find it entertaining.

Taker Vs. HHH absolutely stole the show. This was a great match. I really didn't think they had it in them but It turned out great. I don't really get the post match stuff with Taker though. Was he really hurt? Are they doing some type of death angle? If so why didn't the druids go get him? (This should have been the main event)

6 person tag, well what did you expect.

Main event was weak, but I was happy when Rock cost Cena the title.

I Would give this 6/10 stars. Really wish they didn't take the US title match off the card.

+Quote Post
Papa_Bear
post Apr 4 2011, 11:42 AM
Post #447

Member No.: 19,382

QUOTE(BergenCountyNJ @ Apr 3 2011, 11:02 PM) *
This was actually a lot better than I thought it would be.

Weird choice to open the show with a World Heavyweight Championship match, but it was a good fun match, and I'm glad Edge won and that their was no heel turn from Christian.

I thought the Rey match was slow and pretty boring, but glad Cody won so that he can get over a lot more.

Words can't describe how bad and pointless the 8 man tag was. How do you bump off the card what could have been a great match with Bryan and Shaemus, but you keep that disgrace of a match on the card.

Punk vs Orton match I actually enjoyed, even though it was a little slow. Wish Punk would have won to get even more heat on him, but still was a good match. The only problem is that we have seen that finish before with orton. Remember Orton vs. Evan Bourne??

King vs Cole was just horrible. The stupid GM ruling (Who is probably Cole) was just pointless. Cole can't sell a punch or a dropkick for his life. Even so I still like him on the mic I really do find it entertaining.

Taker Vs. HHH absolutely stole the show. This was a great match. I really didn't think they had it in them but It turned out great. I don't really get the post match stuff with Taker though. Was he really hurt? Are they doing some type of death angle? If so why didn't the druids go get him? (This should have been the main event)

6 person tag, well what did you expect.

Main event was weak, but I was happy when Rock cost Cena the title.

I Would give this 6/10 stars. Really wish they didn't take the US title match off the card.

Overall I thought WM was ok...give it 5 out of 10...I agree with you about Taker and HHH I was not expecting the Hellsgate submission but as you stated it stole the show....Miz and Cena...well thats what happens when you have a no talent Miz and a semi talent Cena, thank God the Rock made it a lil better..

The U.S title match they had before thw even for some reason..it ended in a double dq..I would have liked to see that one....seeing Trish back was awesome wub.gif but the match was kinda what I expected as well...Fat sleezy Snooki getting the pin....however she did do a good move in the ring that cart wheel flippy thing in the corner.

Glad Edge beat Del Rio...I 2 was expecting a heel turn by Christan

WWE needs to go PG-13...at least at the PPV's

--------------------
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

+Quote Post
post Apr 4 2011, 12:50 PM
Post #448

Guests

QUOTE(Papa_Bear @ Apr 4 2011, 12:42 PM) *
Overall I thought WM was ok...give it 5 out of 10...I agree with you about Taker and HHH I was not expecting the Hellsgate submission but as you stated it stole the show....Miz and Cena...well thats what happens when you have a no talent Miz and a semi talent Cena, thank God the Rock made it a lil better..

The U.S title match they had before thw even for some reason..it ended in a double dq..I would have liked to see that one....seeing Trish back was awesome wub.gif but the match was kinda what I expected as well...Fat sleezy Snooki getting the pin....however she did do a good move in the ring that cart wheel flippy thing in the corner.

Glad Edge beat Del Rio...I 2 was expecting a heel turn by Christan

WWE needs to go PG-13...at least at the PPV's

1000% agree,

I was actually thinking dropping the raiting to 5/10, but I really enjoyed the Taker match a lot so I'll keep it.

+Quote Post
post Apr 4 2011, 10:34 PM
Post #449

Guests

Well WWE has officially made me want to order WM 28 one year in advance.
Can't wait to watch Cena get destroyed at Mania next year!!

+Quote Post
Papa_Bear
post May 22 2011, 11:42 AM
Post #450

Member No.: 19,382

Rest In Peace Mach Man Randy Savage, a true wrestling legend and one who should be in the Hall Of Fame

--------------------
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

+Quote Post
hckyplayer8
post Jun 27 2011, 10:23 PM
Post #451

OMG did anybody see Punks meltdown at the end of Raw??

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chicago Storm
post Jun 27 2011, 11:33 PM
Post #452

Member No.: 13,697

QUOTE(hckyplayer8 @ Jun 27 2011, 10:23 PM) *

Maybe.

+Quote Post
post Jun 28 2011, 01:25 PM
Post #453

Guests

QUOTE(hckyplayer8 @ Jun 27 2011, 11:23 PM) *

greatest promo in the wwe since the bs pg era. That was awesome!

+Quote Post
post Aug 15 2011, 11:50 AM
Post #454

Guests

del rio is champ now, well wwe went right back to sucking again

+Quote Post
hckyplayer8
post Aug 17 2011, 11:28 AM
Post #455

QUOTE(BergenCountyNJ @ Aug 15 2011, 11:50 AM) *
del rio is champ now, well wwe went right back to sucking again

Yup.

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Aug 19 2011, 11:56 PM
Post #456

Guests

QUOTE(hckyplayer8 @ Aug 17 2011, 12:28 PM) *
Yup.

remember when titles actually meant something from about the late 80's through the attitude era? When a title changed hands, it actually was an awesome moment even if it was a heel that won, but now who really gives a *bleep*. Cody Rhodes just won the IC title last week and I could care less, but I cared even less when Ezeke was champ. And the tag titles are just as big a joke.

Its a shame wrestling isnt how it was 20 years ago

+Quote Post
Undertaker
post Sep 18 2012, 10:33 PM
Post #457

Member No.: 26,805

I've been away from wrestling since Wrestlemania 18. It was quite a shock to see how the WWE has changed since the Attitude Era.

I'm not too sure I like this so-called PG Era however certain aspects of it are entertaining. The WWE needs to continue to build up the tag team division. I love Kane and Bryant as the tag team champions. The initial story started off slow but has become very hilarious of late. I am the tag team champion!

I think the overall roster could use some additions as well to build multiple story lines. The United State title and Intercontinental championships right now feel meaningless but are headed in the right directions with the recent title changes.

Lastly they need to get rid of the gawd awful look of the WWE spinner belt (Go back to the belt The Rock had or the big eagle design of the 90s) and go back to the old tag team belts (Late 80s and throughout the 90s).

--------------------
Rest In Peace.

+Quote Post
hckyplayer8
post Sep 26 2012, 06:13 PM
Post #458

FEED ME MORE

--------------------

+Quote Post
Undertaker
post Sep 26 2012, 09:35 PM
Post #459

Member No.: 26,805

QUOTE(hckyplayer8 @ Sep 26 2012, 06:13 PM) *
FEED ME MORE

NO! NO! NO!

--------------------
Rest In Peace.

+Quote Post
hckyplayer8
post Sep 27 2012, 08:03 AM
Post #460

QUOTE(Undertaker @ Sep 26 2012, 09:35 PM) *
NO! NO! NO!

YES! YES! YES!

--------------------

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 09:16 AM