Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Vacation July 27th - Aug. 5th
puttin
post Jul 24 2009, 07:46 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 12,834

Can anybody give me a forecast for Parry Sound, Georgian Bay for this time period? EC says rain for the next 7 days, but it surely can't rain everyday, all day.... anybody see breaks in the clouds or what is the reason for this awful weather that we keep getting. Thanks, any input is appreciated as I leave tomorrow. Oh well, a rainy day at the cottage beats a good day in my office

This post has been edited by puttin: Jul 24 2009, 07:47 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
travis3000
post Jul 24 2009, 11:34 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 12,822

It will not rain everyday you are on vacation don't worry, you will see the sun everyday...it just won't be out all day! Here's the outlook for Parry Sound based on the most recent model runs:

(26th)Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud with a 60% chance of showers especially in the very early morning and late afternoon/evening. High near 20C

(27th)Monday: A mix of sun and cloud with a 30% chance of showers. This should be a solid day, the rain probably won't happen. High near 22C

(28th)Tuesday:Partly sunny in the morning with scattered showers by mid-day. High near 21C

(29th)Wednesday: Scattered morning showers, some sunshine by afternoon. High near 22C

(30th)Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud. Solid day for being outdoors. High near 22C

(31st)Friday: Mainly sunny skies. Beautiful outdoor weather. High near 24C

(1st)Saturday: Cloudy with sunny periods. 60% chance of showers. High near 24C

(2nd)Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud. High near 23C

This post has been edited by travis3000: Jul 24 2009, 11:38 PM

--------------------
Track winter storms with expert analysis on either one of my two blogs:

http://scglweather.blogspot.com/

Exclusive Southern Ontario Weather Blog

Travis

+Quote Post
puttin
post Aug 5 2009, 10:42 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 12,834

QUOTE(travis3000 @ Jul 25 2009, 01:34 AM) *
It will not rain everyday you are on vacation don't worry, you will see the sun everyday...it just won't be out all day! Here's the outlook for Parry Sound based on the most recent model runs:

(26th)Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud with a 60% chance of showers especially in the very early morning and late afternoon/evening. High near 20C

(27th)Monday: A mix of sun and cloud with a 30% chance of showers. This should be a solid day, the rain probably won't happen. High near 22C

(28th)Tuesday:Partly sunny in the morning with scattered showers by mid-day. High near 21C

(29th)Wednesday: Scattered morning showers, some sunshine by afternoon. High near 22C

(30th)Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud. Solid day for being outdoors. High near 22C

(31st)Friday: Mainly sunny skies. Beautiful outdoor weather. High near 24C

(1st)Saturday: Cloudy with sunny periods. 60% chance of showers. High near 24C

(2nd)Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud. High near 23C

Thanks, I just got back and the latter half of last week was pretty nice. Nice enough to get out and get a tan and swim. The first few days, warm jackets... the end of July... geesh! thanks for the reply!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2014 - 03:20 PM