Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> November is International Novel Writting Month!, Get your creativity flowing...
TheWatch
post Nov 8 2009, 11:27 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 13,836

A friend recently recommeded me to a site for International Novel Writting Month. It's a collection of people all over the world who pledge to begin work on a novel of at least 50,000 words. You spend the entire month of November writing as much as you can without revising or editing much to see if you can actually accomplish the goal of 50,000 words. If you reach your goal and load your novel into their site they will print a professional copy of your book for you, after you edit of course. They give you weekly encouragement to continue writting and there are all kinds of events where people get together to write or talk about story ideas. It's organized for your local area so it's easy to find one nearby. I started the challenge, I'm at 6,739 words so far.

For anyone who's ever thought of writing a book, here's a good excuse! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing."

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

--Albert Einstein--
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 04:40 PM