Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cincinnati,Dayton area weather discussion, April 17th Weather
madmaxweather
post Mar 27 2010, 02:56 PM
Post #41

Group: Member
Member No.: 14,246

Winter came back for a cameo apperance Thursday night with most areas getting around an inch of snow Thursday night. It was a nice surprise. I think that was the end-game of winter! We have another rainy day coming on Sunday with possibly over an inch of rain looking likely. The good news is things will turn for the better starting on Tuesday with highs in the 60's. We should get near 70 on Wednesday followed by mid 70's on Thursday and yes we may crack 80 next Friday and Saturday. A massive ridge is going to set up shop over the eastern United States and this will cause a major warm up across our region. Easter right now is looking nice with highs in the upper 70's to near 80 under mostly sunny skies. Thanks for reading!

This post has been edited by madmaxweather: Mar 27 2010, 02:56 PM

--------------------
2010/2011 Winter

Snowfall: Predicted 29/14 inches
Overall Temperature for winter- +2.0

Follow me on Twitter:@SJUrso31
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
madmaxweather
post Mar 29 2010, 07:52 PM
Post #42

Get ready! Nice weather is on its way starting Tuesday! Highs near 60 can be expected for Tuesday followed by 70's on Wednesday. High may creep near 80 on Friday. We have a slight chance of showers on Saturday but Easter still looks nice with highs in the 70's. The nice weather looks to continue into next week with lots 60's and 70's! Thanks for reading!

--------------------
2010/2011 Winter

+Quote Post
madmaxweather
post Mar 31 2010, 03:22 PM
Post #43

Gorgeous weather has invaded the Tri-State! Highs are well into the 70's today. Highs near 80 are likely tommorow then again on Friday. There is a threat of showers and thunderstorms on Saturday but those will be scattered in nature. The next chance of showers and storms will come Tuesday and Wednesday there are signs temperatures may cool off late next week. Over the next 7 days expect highs in the 70's and 80's with a few chances of rain. Thanks for reading!

--------------------
2010/2011 Winter

+Quote Post
madmaxweather
post Apr 3 2010, 08:44 PM
Post #44

Easter is upon us and its going to be a nice with sunny skies and highs in the 70's! Opening Day for our beloved Reds looks questionable right now with a chance of showers and thunderstorms especially during the afternoon. We get a break on Tuesday with highs near 80 then another storm system moves into the area on Wednesday bringing another round of showers and thunderstorms Wednesday into the day on Thursday with highs in the 60's and 70's. The computer models are having a tough time with the current weather pattern so confidence is low beyond Wednesday. One computer model has a cold rain on Thursday into the day on Friday while another has dry conditions with temperatures in the 60's. Hopefully that gets ironed out in the next few days!Thanks for reading!

--------------------
2010/2011 Winter

+Quote Post
madmaxweather
post Apr 5 2010, 10:36 PM
Post #45

We had our first round of severe weather across the area tonight. Thanks in large part to a front pushing through the area that will give way to a summer like day on Tuesday with highs in the low 80's under sunny skies. Showers and thunderstorms are likely by later on Wednesday. Severe weather could be possible Wednesday night. Showers are possible on Thursday with temperatures falling from the low 60's to upper 40's by sunset. A cooler Friday is in store before warmer weather and sunshine returns for the weekend. Thanks for reading!

--------------------
2010/2011 Winter

+Quote Post
madmaxweather
post Apr 9 2010, 10:27 AM
Post #46

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Been quite busy lately. Anyway cooler weather has invaded the region with highs only in the upper 50's today. Warmer weather will arrive for the weekend with highs in the upper 60's to near 70 this coming weekend. Next weeks looks decent with a slight chance of rain on Monday with highs in the 60's. Then the 70's return on Wednesday and the next decent chance of rain may come a week from now. Other then that expect typical springtime weather across the region. Thanks for reading!

--------------------
2010/2011 Winter

+Quote Post
madmaxweather
post Apr 11 2010, 09:50 AM
Post #47

We are having a spectacular weekend across the area with sunny skies and temperatures in the 70's! The upcoming week looks decent with only a slight chance of rain early Monday morning. The next chance of widespread rainfall will come on Friday with a decent chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures will remain mild with highs mainly sticking in the 70's. Overall we should experience typical springtime weather over the next 7 days! Thanks for reading!

--------------------
2010/2011 Winter

+Quote Post
madmaxweather
post Apr 16 2010, 09:35 PM
Post #48

I will apologize again for the lack of updates but things should get back to normal with updates coming every other day. In the weather department we are seeing a cooler trend to the weather for the next 5-10 days. I will see no 75+ degree weather over the next 5-10 days. We will highs mainly in the 60's over the next several days. In regards to precipitation we will not see much in the way of rainfall over the next 7 days with only a slight chance of rain starting Wednesday night through Friday. The best chance of widespread rainfall will likely come late Friday into Saturday the way it looks right now. Overall the month of April will end below normal in temperatures and the month of May could start out below average. Thanks for reading and I will be back Sunday with another update!

--------------------
2010/2011 Winter

+Quote Post
snowlover2
post May 11 2010, 01:25 AM
Post #49

Member No.: 16,713

you've been slacking off max. laugh.gif

--------------------
# of T-Storm Watches:6

# of Tornado Watches:3

# of T-Storm Warnings:5

# of Tornado Warnings:0

+Quote Post
snowlover2
post Sep 3 2010, 01:21 AM
Post #50

Member No.: 16,713

Bumping back up for Max.

--------------------
# of T-Storm Watches:6

# of Tornado Watches:3

# of T-Storm Warnings:5

# of Tornado Warnings:0

+Quote Post
InkStained
post May 19 2011, 08:35 AM
Post #51

Member No.: 18,385

So: Will spring ever begin in SW Ohio? Will the sun make a more than onece-every-seven-days appearance? rolleyes.gif

--------------------
"Users should also be aware that uncertainty exists in every forecast, and proper interpretation of the NHC forecast must incorporate this uncertainty." -- NHC Track and Intensity Models.

"Everybody talks about the weather but nobody does anything about it." -- Mark Twain. Or Charles Dudley Warner. Or someone.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 11:46 PM