Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> WeatherLink for Mac, OSX 10.6 crashes, libjspMacOSX.jnilib problem
quintero
post Jan 12 2010, 08:45 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 20,917

Weatherlink for Mac v5.10 is crashing on my Mac when I launch the app. I get an error stating that the libjspMacOSX.jnilib file is the wrong architecture, then the app shuts down.

This began when I upgraded from 10.5 to 10.6. Any thoughts? At the moment, I have to run WeatherLink through an older Mac running 10.5, since 10.6 on any of my Macs crashes WeatherLink. Updating the USB driver makes no difference.

Thanks in advance!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
docrjm
post Jan 20 2010, 12:31 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 21,001

QUOTE(quintero @ Jan 12 2010, 05:45 PM) *
Weatherlink for Mac v5.10 is crashing on my Mac when I launch the app. I get an error stating that the libjspMacOSX.jnilib file is the wrong architecture, then the app shuts down.

This began when I upgraded from 10.5 to 10.6. Any thoughts? At the moment, I have to run WeatherLink through an older Mac running 10.5, since 10.6 on any of my Macs crashes WeatherLink. Updating the USB driver makes no difference.

Thanks in advance!

I had the same problem. Contacted Davis support. On the app, click get info and find a box that advises to open as 32 bit. Make sure that this box has a checkmark in it and the program should run.

+Quote Post
quintero
post Jan 20 2010, 08:00 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 20,917

QUOTE(docrjm @ Jan 20 2010, 12:31 PM) *
I had the same problem. Contacted Davis support. On the app, click get info and find a box that advises to open as 32 bit. Make sure that this box has a checkmark in it and the program should run.

No luck, unfortunately. Davis apparently knows about this, too. Hopefully they'll issue a fix.

+Quote Post
drpetje
post Jan 21 2010, 11:13 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 13,478

It worked for me, Thanks!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 08:14 PM