Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> JB Excerpts on Forums
njskier
post Feb 2 2010, 01:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 12,457

So maybe it's just that I'm cranky that NW NJ has been without significant snow this winter, but I am getting tired of the constant excerpts from Joe Bastardi's blog being posted in the Current Weather forums for upcoming storms.

More than once, I've seen entire posts copied and pasted, and even today the whole first half of his morning entry was posted.

The main reason I continue to pay $25/month for AccuWeather Pro is Joe Bastardi. I think the moderators need to take on a zero-tolerance policy for ANY JB content that gets reposted on a free forum.

Thanks for listening to a long-time subscriber.

Dave

--------------------
Highland Lakes, NJ - 1450 ft.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WeatherMatrix
post Feb 4 2010, 10:44 AM
Post #2

Admin

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(njskier @ Feb 2 2010, 01:19 PM) *
So maybe it's just that I'm cranky that NW NJ has been without significant snow this winter, but I am getting tired of the constant excerpts from Joe Bastardi's blog being posted in the Current Weather forums for upcoming storms.

More than once, I've seen entire posts copied and pasted, and even today the whole first half of his morning entry was posted.

The main reason I continue to pay $25/month for AccuWeather Pro is Joe Bastardi. I think the moderators need to take on a zero-tolerance policy for ANY JB content that gets reposted on a free forum.

Thanks for listening to a long-time subscriber.

Dave

Feel free to hit the Report Abuse button. Excerpts of JB's column are acceptable but no one should be posting the entire column everytime it comes out.

--------------------
-- Jesse Ferrell, FORUM ADMIN & MODERATOR

-- AccuWeather.com Meteorologist / Social Media Coordinator

-- My Blog | My Facebook Page

HELPFUL LINKS: MODEL FAQ / WEATHER QUESTIONS | FORUM FAQ / QUESTIONS
STAY ON TOPIC! TALK ABOUT PAST STORMS | TALK ABOUT NON-WEATHER STUFF
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 01:00 PM