Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Davis ConsoleLink
Nairon
post May 15 2010, 08:57 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 22,738

Hi folks,

I'm searching for a Davis ConsoleLink for the original Vantage Pro. I've tried many of the standard avenues (Davis, eBay, web search) and haven't been able to locate one. I know Davis discontinued it some time ago. The device plugs into the Vantage Pro console and relays the data other remote consoles. It looks much like the WeatherLink or SensorLink modules. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell or does anyone know of a source for this seemingly hard to find accessory?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dalecoy
post May 15 2010, 08:20 PM
Post #2

Group: Founding Member
Member No.: 1,672

QUOTE(Nairon @ May 15 2010, 09:57 AM) *
Hi folks,

I'm searching for a Davis ConsoleLink for the original Vantage Pro. I've tried many of the standard avenues (Davis, eBay, web search) and haven't been able to locate one. I know Davis discontinued it some time ago. The device plugs into the Vantage Pro console and relays the data other remote consoles. It looks much like the WeatherLink or SensorLink modules. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell or does anyone know of a source for this seemingly hard to find accessory?

Is this what you're hunting?

http://www.davisnet.com/product_documents/...link_manual.pdf

I think it's only for the Weather Monitor II and Weather Wizard II &
III.

+Quote Post
Bugs
post May 17 2010, 05:32 AM
Post #3

Group: Founding Member
Member No.: 296

The ConsoleLink piggy backed out of the Weather Monitor II console and transmitted VP1 compatible signals. The SensorLink used the original Weather Monitor sensors (3 cables) and could transmit VP1 compatible signals.

You will be hard pressed to find any.

+Quote Post
Nairon
post May 17 2010, 07:24 PM
Post #4

Group: Member
Member No.: 22,738

Yes, that is what I'm looking for. It does work with a VP1 as well as the Monitor II and Weather Wizard III systems. The manual you found is an earlier version, perhaps before the VP1 was released.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2014 - 08:38 AM