Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

26 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 26 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Everything College Football (2010-11 Edition)
mmi16
post Dec 21 2011, 01:29 AM
Post #461

Group: Member
Member No.: 13,204

OSU

1 year bowl ban
Probation and loss of 3 scholarships a year for 2 years

Baby slap on the wrist

--------------------
Never too old to have a happy childhood!

Don't put an age limit on your dreams!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
drummer182
post Dec 21 2011, 10:56 AM
Post #462

Member No.: 19,327

Well yeah, I think the the overall punishments on OSU are just. I'm perfectly ok with the 1 bowl ban and scholorship losses. Go Bucks!

--------------------
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or, give me death!"

+Quote Post
drummer182
post Jan 6 2012, 05:30 PM
Post #463

this thread is DEAD XD

--------------------
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or, give me death!"

+Quote Post
gordonfann
post Jan 10 2012, 02:32 AM
Post #464

Member No.: 15,036

Championship game goes to Alabama 21-0 over LSU. 92 yards of offense for LSU in the game.

+Quote Post
drummer182
post Jan 10 2012, 01:37 PM
Post #465

QUOTE(gordonfann @ Jan 10 2012, 02:32 AM) *
Championship game goes to Alabama 21-0 over LSU. 92 yards of offense for LSU in the game.

Most boring BCS Championship game EVER.

--------------------

+Quote Post
WEATHERFAN100
post Jan 10 2012, 03:00 PM
Post #466

Member No.: 13,459

Blah.

QUOTE(drummer182 @ Jan 10 2012, 01:37 PM) *
Most boring BCS Championship game EVER.

+100!

--------------------
-James

Winter 2013-2014:
December: 12.15"
January:

+Quote Post
mmi16
post Jan 12 2012, 10:22 AM
Post #467

And they still didn't win their division in the conference or the conference.

Personally - If you can't win your conference you don't deserve to play for the National Championship.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mmi16
post Jan 22 2012, 11:43 PM
Post #468

Joe Paterno - Long Time Penn State head football coach died of complications of lukemmia at 85.

--------------------

+Quote Post
drummer182
post Jan 24 2012, 09:05 AM
Post #469

The college football nation will miss you Joe Pa.

--------------------

+Quote Post
good ole boys
post Jan 24 2012, 11:09 PM
Post #470

Member No.: 26,359

QUOTE(drummer182 @ Jan 24 2012, 08:05 AM) *
The college football nation will miss you Joe Pa.

I do believe in what you said. He was a great coach there is no doubt about that. But also we can never forget what them poor kids had to go through there life's will never be the same. I will keep both the kids and Jo Pa in my prayers.

+Quote Post
drummer182
post Jan 26 2012, 04:28 PM
Post #471

QUOTE(good ole boys @ Jan 24 2012, 11:09 PM) *
I do believe in what you said. He was a great coach there is no doubt about that. But also we can never forget what them poor kids had to go through there life's will never be the same. I will keep both the kids and Jo Pa in my prayers.

Yeah well unfortunately it happens to kids all around the world but no one cries for them. I know I don't hold a grudge against him or anyone else on the Penn State staff. Except for Sandusky. He can rot.

--------------------

+Quote Post
good ole boys
post Jan 26 2012, 09:29 PM
Post #472

QUOTE(drummer182 @ Jan 26 2012, 03:28 PM) *
Yeah well unfortunately it happens to kids all around the world but no one cries for them. I know I don't hold a grudge against him or anyone else on the Penn State staff. Except for Sandusky. He can rot.

I wish they would just put him on death row that way tax payer dollars dont get wasted on that sick person.

+Quote Post
drummer182
post Jan 27 2012, 12:50 AM
Post #473

QUOTE(good ole boys @ Jan 26 2012, 09:29 PM) *
I wish they would just put him on death row that way tax payer dollars dont get wasted on that sick person.

Yeah not going to happen. There are too many cases like his in which tax payer dollars are wasted.

--------------------

+Quote Post
good ole boys
post Jan 27 2012, 02:57 AM
Post #474

Who is everyone's favorite college football team here? And say one thing cool that you like about your school.

My favorite team by far its the Kansas State Wildcats. One of the coolest traditions we have at KSU is EMAW (Every Man A Wildcat). too bad we couldn't of done better in the cotton bowl KSU has a lot of key returning people on their team so I'm looking forward to my wildcats to make some noise next year.

+Quote Post
drummer182
post Jan 27 2012, 09:45 AM
Post #475

QUOTE(good ole boys @ Jan 27 2012, 02:57 AM) *
Who is everyone's favorite college football team here? And say one thing cool that you like about your school.

My favorite team by far its the Kansas State Wildcats. One of the coolest traditions we have at KSU is EMAW (Every Man A Wildcat). too bad we couldn't of done better in the cotton bowl KSU has a lot of key returning people on their team so I'm looking forward to my wildcats to make some noise next year.

I was actually rooting for KSU in that game. If you hadn't seen yet, I'm an Ohio State fan. I love my Buckeyes. We had a rocky past year but it's good to have Meyer back in Columbus. I'm stoked to see what B. Miller is going to turn into. He's a strapping young man. Modest and respectful. I look forward to watching Meyer's new recruits and his rebuilding of the program.

I guess one of the many traditions we have at OSU is the Thursday before the Michigan football game, everyone jumps into a lake that is on campus called Mirror Lake. Even though it's usually November at that time haha.

This post has been edited by drummer182: Jan 27 2012, 09:54 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
WEATHERFAN100
post Jan 27 2012, 12:32 PM
Post #476

Member No.: 13,459

QUOTE(drummer182 @ Jan 27 2012, 09:45 AM) *
I was actually rooting for KSU in that game. If you hadn't seen yet, I'm an Ohio State fan. I love my Buckeyes. We had a rocky past year but it's good to have Meyer back in Columbus. I'm stoked to see what B. Miller is going to turn into. He's a strapping young man. Modest and respectful. I look forward to watching Meyer's new recruits and his rebuilding of the program.

I guess one of the many traditions we have at OSU is the Thursday before the Michigan football game, everyone jumps into a lake that is on campus called Mirror Lake. Even though it's usually November at that time haha.

Good luck with Noah Spence..a top 5 prospect...was a force here in Pennsylvania- at bishop McDevitt H.S. in Harrisburg which is bout 45 mins away from me.

--------------------
-James

Winter 2013-2014:
December: 12.15"
January:

+Quote Post
good ole boys
post Jan 27 2012, 08:57 PM
Post #477

QUOTE(drummer182 @ Jan 27 2012, 08:45 AM) *

National signing day is coming up and rivials.com has a great chance of bringing in some top 5 star recruits. Looks like Meyer is already making an impact on Ohio State but I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from him since he is a great coach. My cats never really make a big splash in recruiting when it comes to 5 star recruits but Snyder has a heck of an eye for talent and he can pick through the 4 and 3 star recruits all day. He is even very good at getting Jucco transfers.

+Quote Post
drummer182
post Sep 19 2012, 04:26 PM
Post #478

Alright it's time to get this thread restarted!! Urban Meyer for President!!! Woot Woot!! GO BUCKS!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
drummer182
post Sep 22 2012, 08:20 AM
Post #479

Go Buckeyes! Beat UAB! (Like there is any other option)

--------------------

+Quote Post
drummer182
post Sep 22 2012, 12:16 PM
Post #480

OSU struggling a little against UAB... unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  « < 22 23 24 25 26 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 03:59 PM