Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weather and Glogal Warming?, Is there a link between weather and global warming?
carol
post Oct 9 2010, 06:22 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 23,840

There is no doubt that the earth is getting warmer. Average temperatures world wide are climbing every year. And with the proliferation of natural disasters recently, I have to wonder if critics of global warming are wrong. Hard to say really. But it's almost impossible to ignore.

Do you really think that rising temperatures are really the cause of weather patterns? Please share what you think.

This post has been edited by carol: Oct 9 2010, 06:24 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2007cobalt
post Oct 10 2010, 04:54 AM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 23,360

QUOTE(carol @ Oct 9 2010, 07:22 PM) *
There is no doubt that the earth is getting warmer. Average temperatures world wide are climbing every year. And with the proliferation of natural disasters recently, I have to wonder if critics of global warming are wrong. Hard to say really. But it's almost impossible to ignore.

Do you really think that rising temperatures are really the cause of weather patterns? Please share what you think.

This may actually be a thread for the climate change forum. Few people deny "global warming" or global climate change which I think is a better label for it. Most of the controversy is over the theory that we are causing it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th December 2014 - 11:43 PM