Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sports Writing
East Dubzz
post Jan 17 2011, 12:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 24,488

I am a sports writer for multiple sites. I will post some of my stuff on here..I'd love to hear some feedback. I share this blog with another guy, so not all of the articles are mine.

Here is one of my latest articles "Pondering Puls: The Man Talks Bears/Seahawks"

Not even close to one of my best pieces, but just giving you guys some of my stuff.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zaxflaya
post Jan 17 2011, 05:28 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 22,052

QUOTE(East Dubzz @ Jan 17 2011, 01:53 AM) *
I am a sports writer for multiple sites. I will post some of my stuff on here..I'd love to hear some feedback. I share this blog with another guy, so not all of the articles are mine.

Here is one of my latest articles "Pondering Puls: The Man Talks Bears/Seahawks"

Not even close to one of my best pieces, but just giving you guys some of my stuff.

I'm firewalled, so I can't read it, but why would you show us something that isn't even close to one of your best pieces?

+Quote Post
East Dubzz
post Jan 17 2011, 06:35 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(zaxflaya @ Jan 17 2011, 06:28 PM) *
I'm firewalled, so I can't read it, but why would you show us something that isn't even close to one of your best pieces?

Like I said, I will be writing more. Never said it was bad, just a smaller, not mind boggling piece. Like I write a lot, so I am going to keep writing pieces and posting them here, just wanted everyone not to judge my writing on just this piece.

+Quote Post
zaxflaya
post Jan 17 2011, 06:39 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 22,052

QUOTE(East Dubzz @ Jan 17 2011, 07:35 PM) *
Like I said, I will be writing more. Never said it was bad, just a smaller, not mind boggling piece. Like I write a lot, so I am going to keep writing pieces and posting them here, just wanted everyone not to judge my writing on just this piece.

I see.

+Quote Post
East Dubzz
post Feb 15 2011, 11:33 PM
Post #5

Yes, I know there are some grammar mistakes. I am waiting for the site owner to get in there and fix them up, but bear with me.

This is probably my best piece of writing.

Enjoy...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 05:04 PM