Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My new Weather Site: Twitter for Weather
post Feb 5 2011, 02:29 PM
Post #1

Group: Founding Member
Member No.: 195

Hey everybody,

Hopefully I put this under the right forum category!

I'm really excited to announce the recent launch of my new weather site, which I have been working on for 10 months now. Its like Twitter, but for weather.

Basically, its a website where you can share your weather observations. I know that there are plenty of websites out there that do this already, but I thought I wanted to go a bit on a different route. You can create an profile, follow friends, submit observations and share your location. Afterwards all these observations are searchable and mappable. It also integrates with Facebook and Twitter and even a fully functional mobile websites for smartphones (iPhone, Android, Blackberry) is available. No mobile specific apps yet, but that is in the works.

At this point i just want to see if this project is useful, and I will go from there. The site launched on February 1st, so clearly its still brand new. If you do choose to try it out, make sure you let me know what you guys think!

You can visit the site at http://cloudty.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 03:32 AM