Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ancient aliens
SFhyph
post Dec 29 2011, 02:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 18,192

Anyone else watch this show! I love it, its to interesting...makes you really think.

--------------------
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assalent, "If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven". Such is the Rule of Honor.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2007cobalt
post Dec 31 2011, 12:36 AM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 23,360

Yeah I watch it when I get the chance. While I think they take some of the stuff too far , kinda twisting the "facts" to make them a little more believable at times , there really is a LOT of evidence pointing toward some type of visitation through much of ancient history. The show is pretty interesting , but the one thing we lack that would finally tie it all together and actually make it believable is solid tangible evidence left behind by ancient aliens. Why , if they were so prevalent through history , is there no technology , tool , weapon , or other thing owned by such creatures left behind for us to see. There is only stone tablets , statues , drawings , etc. that are strange but can still be explained by the imagination of man. Seems like if they had that much involvement over the ages that surely they would have lost or left behind something that would prove beyond all doubt. But , who knows. Its a really thought provoking show though.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 05:19 AM