Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Accurate weather history, finding historical data
Weather time mac...
post Feb 15 2012, 05:36 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 26,377

My personal story led to our developing our app. I told my software partner that I wish I could find last years exact weather for the location of my families vacation in the current year. He said "find the data" and I'll think about it.... well, a year later our iPhone app Weather Time Machine was born. I finally used it this year to say no to a trip to Boulder, CO(I've never been) in August. The weather of the past two years for our dates looked unbearable so we have made alternate plans... numbers don't lie.
So, Weather Time Machine goes back to 1960 for over 40,000 US and Canadian locations plus a two year collated data look ahead. I am no Luddite but I needed something simple. I call something elegant when things can be made simple. Our app is elegant.
As a final side story, we are looking to find a way to market our app but find its lost in the sea of apps that are floating past everyone these days. If you come up with a suggestion we use we will send you a Weather Time Machine iPhone app t-shirt. Really... no kidding. No idea is too far out. Next, we will be releasing data for international locations. Hoping to hear from you.
Mak
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
reacnhappy
post Jun 9 2012, 12:52 PM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 26,493

Ничего не понимаю...
---------------
http://zdorovja.ks.ua/antidepresanti-negat...na-robotu-mozku
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd September 2014 - 11:23 AM