Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Waverunner/ Jet Ski etc.
Maw
post Mar 27 2012, 08:50 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 12,971

We're thinking about buying one (or a pair of) jet ski type toys for the kids. They will be used. We know nothing about them.

Anyone want to share some of their wisdom on these contraptions????

--------------------
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

Rather it should be to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand and the Good Book in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
good ole boys
post Mar 27 2012, 10:53 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 26,359

I don't know much about them either. My friends have a couple of them and I know that they are a blast to ride!

+Quote Post
drummer182
post Mar 28 2012, 02:08 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 19,327

Bombardier that's ALL you need to know. SEADOO is the premier name in waverunners/jet skis.

--------------------
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or, give me death!"

+Quote Post
mmi16
post Mar 29 2012, 03:02 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 13,204

My son-in-law had one - his had a problem with it's computerized ignition - it would quit and the engine would not refire - he had to be towed in more than once. For what ever reason the shop mechanics never actually located the problem. He sold it to a resident of the same housing development - that I have heard the buyer has not complained to him about the operation of it - so maybe the last time in the shop actually fixed it.

--------------------
Never too old to have a happy childhood!

Don't put an age limit on your dreams!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 10:41 PM