Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> AccuWeather.com Photo Gallery Forum, Welcome... Please DON'T POST PICS here...
WeatherMatrix
post Dec 20 2007, 08:24 AM
Post #1

Admin

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

Based on the traffic in the Photo Gallery, I thought it would make sense to open a forum where people can talk about weather photography and techniques, and talk about the operation and guidelines (Moderator's Picks, etc.) for the AccuWeather.com Photo Gallery.

Except in regards to discussing techniques and equipment, please DON'T post your weather pictures here, but rather on our Photo Gallery, where they will be seen by a much larger audience, and have a shot at appearing in the "Moderator's Picks" that you see at right. (Of course, if you have already posted a pic there and would like to discuss it here, feel free to show it here).

NOTE: Your Forum account will not work on the Photo Gallery; you will need to create an account there.

--------------------
-- Jesse Ferrell, FORUM ADMIN & MODERATOR

-- AccuWeather.com Meteorologist / Social Media Coordinator

-- My Blog | My Facebook Page

HELPFUL LINKS: MODEL FAQ / WEATHER QUESTIONS | FORUM FAQ / QUESTIONS
STAY ON TOPIC! TALK ABOUT PAST STORMS | TALK ABOUT NON-WEATHER STUFF
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BeckyMarie
post Dec 30 2007, 03:57 PM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 11,905

Does anyone have a good method to keep the lens dry when photographing rainstorms? I have lost some great shots due to water on the lens.

Thanks in advance,
Becky

+Quote Post
Tornadochaser
post Jan 5 2008, 02:41 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 11,935

Hi my name is Scott. I'm new to this website. I'm into weather photography when I'm not working. I hope to be a stormchaser one day. I have created a new website dedicated to weather pictures. so if you have any pics or would like to discuss things, just leave me a message. my website www.stormchaseone.wetpaint.com.

+Quote Post
Lee
post Jan 25 2011, 04:52 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 17,641

QUOTE(weathermatrix @ Dec 20 2007, 08:24 AM) *
Based on the traffic in the Photo Gallery, I thought it would make sense to open a forum where people can talk about weather photography and techniques, and talk about the operation and guidelines (Moderator's Picks, etc.) for the AccuWeather.com Photo Gallery.

Except in regards to discussing techniques and equipment, please DON'T post your weather pictures here, but rather on our Photo Gallery, where they will be seen sad.gif a much larger audience, and have a shot at appearing in the "Moderator's Picks" that you see at right. (Of course, if you have already posted a pic there and would like to discuss it here, feel free to show it here).

NOTE: Your Forum account will not work on the Photo Gallery; you will need to create an account there.

Just received E- mail indicating Web Camera Photos are not considered your own camera. I take umbrage with that since I believe Web Cameras are a Public Forum, so to be a good sport will remove all photos that were not taken by my own Camera from my Library.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 10:10 AM