Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Weather radios, A question
yulegill
post Feb 1 2008, 08:38 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 13,270

I have a weather radio here in Toronto Ontario Canada and i have a question for any of you gurus out there #1 why have they done the french version they have ruind the service of putting the service in french and #2 why does it go off like 3 times if there is a warning it is a unit that i got from the states a long time ago and it still works but i am having issues with the unit it's an all hazards unit the model# is wr103n thanks
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Removed_Member_baltimore_big_daddy_*
post Feb 2 2008, 03:31 PM
Post #2

Guests

QUOTE(yulegill @ Feb 1 2008, 08:38 PM) *
I have a weather radio here in Toronto Ontario Canada and i have a question for any of you gurus out there #1 why have they done the french version they have ruind the service of putting the service in french and #2 why does it go off like 3 times if there is a warning it is a unit that i got from the states a long time ago and it still works but i am having issues with the unit it's an all hazards unit the model# is wr103n thanks
i have an old weather raido from about 20 years ago, and its more reliable then any out there, and always sooo clear

+Quote Post
WxSteve
post Feb 4 2008, 12:01 PM
Post #3

Group: Founding Member
Member No.: 1,775

QUOTE(baltimore_big_daddy @ Feb 2 2008, 02:31 PM) *
i have an old weather raido from about 20 years ago, and its more reliable then any out there, and always sooo clear

I can't speak for all radio models, but mine allows me to select which local noaa broadcasts to get my warnings/watches from and which one to get my forecast from. I wonder if yours is pulling in a french-canadian station since it's the strongest.

See if there is a setting to change where you get your broadcast from.

--------------------
Visit early, visit often:
WxSteve's Real Time Data
Hardware = Davis Vantage Pro 2
Software = Virtual Weather Station
Computer = Dedicated 1.2ghz AMD Athlon

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2014 - 04:53 PM