Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> So Do You Have Any Good Pictures?, Snow, hail, wind damage, lightning, tornado we want to see them.
Midwest Skywarn
post Feb 7 2008, 09:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 13,038

At midwest skywarn. I know i know. you don't have to sign up but I was wondering if a photo of the month would be a good idea? If you would like to share please do. Everyone on that site would like to see them. New site just trying to get a foot in the door. smile.gif I know a lot of you chase and love photography including me. So lets see them.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WeatherMatrix
post Feb 8 2008, 07:42 AM
Post #2

Admin

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 2

QUOTE(Midwest Skywarn @ Feb 7 2008, 09:26 PM) *
At midwest skywarn. I know i know. you don't have to sign up but I was wondering if a photo of the month would be a good idea? If you would like to share please do. Everyone on that site would like to see them. New site just trying to get a foot in the door. smile.gif I know a lot of you chase and love photography including me. So lets see them.

Just remember to upload them to the AccuWeather.com Photo Gallery, where they will get the most attention! tongue.gif Once you post them to the gallery, you can call the images here with the [IMG] tag too.

The photos at right are our Moderator's Picks, which features daily photos from the last 30 days. Also on our Gallery we show larger versions of them, along with Highest Rated and Most Recent.

I hope to have time to post some of my pics soon, and tell you a little more about how I became an amateur photographer.

I also run a weekly video blog called "Friday Featured Fotos" where I take a look at some of the best pics in the AccuWeather.com Photo Gallery. (I have suspended it this week due to the Tornado Outbreak and am asking people to give to the RedCross.)

Attached Image

--------------------
-- Jesse Ferrell, FORUM ADMIN & MODERATOR

-- AccuWeather.com Meteorologist / Social Media Coordinator

-- My Blog | My Facebook Page

HELPFUL LINKS: MODEL FAQ / WEATHER QUESTIONS | FORUM FAQ / QUESTIONS
STAY ON TOPIC! TALK ABOUT PAST STORMS | TALK ABOUT NON-WEATHER STUFF

+Quote Post
Midwest Skywarn
post Feb 8 2008, 08:02 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 13,038

oh awesome. I will go check it out smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
wildfire
post Feb 8 2008, 11:13 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 6,278

Thanks

Feel free to put a link on your site to AccuWeather Photo gallery. It is a lot of work uploading pictures. Nice web site by the way good luck in your venture.

--------------------
[font="Comic Sans MS"][/font][color="#FF0000"][/color]

Ronald J. Shawley
Laurel Highland's Historical Village N.P. Inc.

-- Laurel highland's Weather Specialization

-- ACCU-WEATHER FORUM MODERATOR

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 06:51 AM