Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What's with all the snow!
puttin
post Feb 8 2008, 02:01 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 12,834

Wednesday night in Newmarket saw 33 cm of snow on the ground/ Now I hear they are looking at another good dumping Monday night into Tuesday - I like winter and that last storm made up for lots of ones that didn't live up to their potential, but I need some sun...... rolleyes.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Anthony L
post Feb 8 2008, 07:51 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 13,151

QUOTE(puttin @ Feb 8 2008, 12:01 PM) *
Wednesday night in Newmarket saw 33 cm of snow on the ground/ Now I hear they are looking at another good dumping Monday night into Tuesday - I like winter and that last storm made up for lots of ones that didn't live up to their potential, but I need some sun...... rolleyes.gif

Some of us out in the drier colder west would love to have just one good dump like that. 10 cm is a big snow for Calgary this winter!!!!Yeesh

Anthony in Alberta

+Quote Post
yulegill
post Feb 18 2008, 07:41 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 13,270

I'd admit it it has been a very snowy month also very active as well are we going to get any more big storms and if so i'd like to know i am a storm tracker and need the info to plan ahead and let the public know if one is coming i also think when this month is up it will calm down quite alot again i may be wrong or right if you have any answers it would help me quite alot and thanks

+Quote Post
Sagebrusher
post Feb 18 2008, 08:22 PM
Post #4

Group: Founding Member
Member No.: 2,132

Is there a place to find how much it has snowed on the Baffin Island icesheets?

+Quote Post
Frank
post Feb 21 2008, 11:32 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 12,903

While we are having one of the best winters in years, but we have had a quiet month with no big storms. We could really use a big storm right about now to freshen up the ski and snowmobile trails as they are packed down pretty hard

+Quote Post
Sagebrusher
post Feb 26 2008, 09:33 PM
Post #6

Group: Founding Member
Member No.: 2,132

QUOTE(Frank @ Feb 21 2008, 12:32 PM) *
While we are having one of the best winters in years, but we have had a quiet month with no big storms. We could really use a big storm right about now to freshen up the ski and snowmobile trails as they are packed down pretty hard

And where are you? your profile doesn't say. Were you replying to my Baffin Island question?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 10:11 PM