Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Can Someone Help?
Taj
post Jul 12 2008, 05:31 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 15,218

I posted this a couple of days ago, but no response. Does someone know the answer to the following?

I have the accuweather at www.prenticeelevator.com. We're able to click on the bottom 3 links below the radar map, and they open up, but if you click the ENLARGE link or on the map, nothing happens. Those are the areas most people naturally want to click. I've copy/pasted the coding correctly, I believe. Can someone help? Thanks!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Skeer
post Jul 13 2008, 04:03 PM
Post #2

Group: Member
Member No.: 12,317

I went to your website and the enlarge link works for me. This glitch may be tied into other links that were not working at the accuweather site. I posted a message a week or so ago about the favorite city links in the My Weather window not working. Received zero replies, but the links started working the other day.

+Quote Post
missmarisa
post Jul 13 2008, 05:55 PM
Post #3

Group: SuperModerator
Member No.: 11,489

QUOTE(Taj @ Jul 12 2008, 06:31 PM) *
I posted this a couple of days ago, but no response. Does someone know the answer to the following?

I have the accuweather at www.prenticeelevator.com. We're able to click on the bottom 3 links below the radar map, and they open up, but if you click the ENLARGE link or on the map, nothing happens. Those are the areas most people naturally want to click. I've copy/pasted the coding correctly, I believe. Can someone help? Thanks!

If you are having a problem, you should PM Jesse (weathermatrix) and alert him to the issue...he will be able to advise you who to contact.

Jesse has told us (the forum members) that any issues we encounter, we need to let him know as Help Desk employees don't often look on here to see what issues are posted.

There is a way to open some sort of work ticket...but in doing a quick search of the AW site, I was unable to find it so I could post it for you here.

Also, did you check the f.a.q. section? Again, I'm not sure how to get there off the top of my head (and I was just on the page...how annoying!!)....you can probably do a search in the "Site Search" box at the top of this page. The page contains tutorials on different problems you may encounter. A good place to start.

I hope this helps you...Good luck! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 11:57 AM