Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PS3
Bryon
post Nov 30 2008, 07:57 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 16,283

dose anybody have anything to say about the play station 3 (good games, graphics, Ect......)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thundercloud
post Nov 30 2008, 11:10 PM
Post #2

Group: Founding Member
Member No.: 6

QUOTE(snowstorm1113 @ Nov 30 2008, 10:57 PM) *
dose anybody have anything to say about the play station 3 (good games, graphics, Ect......)

Hm, I haven't played much on my PS3...

Folklore - Great game. Graphics are awesome.
Heavenly Sword - Graphics are frigin amazing, but I haven't gotten past the first chapter yet.
Eternal Sonata - Just got it, so I can't comment on it yet.
Cross Edge (Japanese Version) - Awesome graphics. 'Course I am biased. This game has a bunch of my favorite characters in it.

--------------------
Artie/NY
B.S. in Meteorology
Daily Hi/Lo & Precip will be posted here: http://thundercloud82.blogspot.com/

+Quote Post
Hopeful
post Nov 30 2008, 11:30 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 13,889

We have PS3 and the graphics are exceptional.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

+Quote Post
hckyplayer8
post Dec 2 2008, 08:44 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 16,148

Ps3 is awesome...gotta have cable internet to play online....

--------------------
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are of my own and do not reflect the views of the USAF.

+Quote Post
Musclefirebird19...
post Dec 3 2008, 11:35 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 15,811

I WANT, I WANT, I heard it has great graphics and GTA is amazing on it

This post has been edited by Musclefirebird1990: Dec 3 2008, 11:35 AM

--------------------
GO CARDINALS!!!!!

+Quote Post
hybridtheory_81
post Dec 3 2008, 11:54 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 16,212

Warning: Rant alert!

PS3 does have good graphics, but here is a good question. What good games does it have to offer? NONE!!!! Yeah it might have free online play, but there is hardly nobody on. It really has no good games on it, and with the Home feature getting delayed over and over and over, it hasn't even beat the 360 in sales. If you can get a 360, get it. Trust me, I have one, and there are so many good games out for it now, like Gears of war one and two, HALO 3, and like the orignal poster, GTA IV is better on the 360 anyway. Has alot better graphics, better controls. Plus the 360 is like $200 cheaper than the PS3. If I were you, I would go with the 360. wink.gif

--------------------
Why So Serious??

+Quote Post
hckyplayer8
post Dec 3 2008, 01:51 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 16,148

QUOTE(hybridtheory_81 @ Dec 3 2008, 12:54 PM) *
Warning: Rant alert!

PS3 does have good graphics, but here is a good question. What good games does it have to offer? NONE!!!! Yeah it might have free online play, but there is hardly nobody on. It really has no good games on it, and with the Home feature getting delayed over and over and over, it hasn't even beat the 360 in sales. If you can get a 360, get it. Trust me, I have one, and there are so many good games out for it now, like Gears of war one and two, HALO 3, and like the orignal poster, GTA IV is better on the 360 anyway. Has alot better graphics, better controls. Plus the 360 is like $200 cheaper than the PS3. If I were you, I would go with the 360. wink.gif

Warning: Retaliation Rant Alert!

PS3 has way better graphics than 360. Great games that are PS3 only are Resistance fall of man, Resistance 2, Socom. Other great games are Madden, Call of Duty, GTA. Home is getting released by the end of the year. Just because they delay it so they can really nail it doesn't mean the system sucks. At least Sony doesn't release half a** firmware updates like Microsoft does. The controls for PS3 are so much easier than 360. The 360 with NO HDD is 200 cheaper than the PS3 so you have to buy memory cards to save your game progress and even update the system so you can play online. If you want Wi FI then thats another $100 dollar add on. All PS3 systems come with wireless controllers, Wi FI compatible, blue ray player, 20G on up HDD space, free online. PS3 owns the red ring of death box.

--------------------
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are of my own and do not reflect the views of the USAF.

+Quote Post
Queen Aqua
post Dec 3 2008, 07:45 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 16,313

::tosses in a couple of pennies::

As far as graphics, I've been thoroughly impressed, even not having a thousand dollar HDTV. That's all I gotta say about that.

Gamewise, I've played a few, I can only speak about my favorites though.

- Fallout 3: The game is worth everything every major game reviewer has said. Get. It. Gory, too, if you're into that sort of thing. tongue.gif

- Heavenly Sword: It's an epic movie you participate in. Worth every penny. Be prepared to get frusterated at points, though.

-Silent Hill: Homecoming: Scary. An excellent play. If you fright easily, keep the lights on. Also be prepared to get frusterated. It's old school survival horror. Die a lot. No ammo. No health. Lots of enemies. Ugh. >.<

- Viking: Battle for Asgard: Entertaining hack and slash. Also gory. biggrin.gif

- Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom- If you followed the PSP franchise, this is a bit disappointing, but as a hack and slash RPG, not bad. Simple and clear-cut. Story leaves something to be desired.

And... that's all I can think of right now. Hope this helps.

--------------------
Nothing in the world is as weak and yielding as water; yet for wearing down the proud and the strong, it has no equal. ~Lao Tzu

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 11:38 PM