Login to AccuWeather.com Premium Login to AccuWeather.com Professional Login to AccuWeather.com RadarPlus AccuWeather.com

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

42 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Good Morning thread, how is your day going and what are your plans for the day
bubbles
post Dec 9 2008, 08:04 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No.: 15,013

My day is going pretty good. It is about 49 degrees here, so it is is nice. A little on the chilly side, but not as bad as some of you'all have.
I get off at 3pm and after that I have nothing important planned...so I'll probably go home and do laundry and play Wii in between loads biggrin.gif Yup, that sounds fun to me. smile.gif

--------------------
Nobody enjoys a red X.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
robofishvselvis
post Dec 9 2008, 09:01 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 14,471

QUOTE(bubbles @ Dec 9 2008, 09:04 AM) *
My day is going pretty good. It is about 49 degrees here, so it is is nice. A little on the chilly side, but not as bad as some of you'all have.
I get off at 3pm and after that I have nothing important planned...so I'll probably go home and do laundry and play Wii in between loads biggrin.gif Yup, that sounds fun to me. smile.gif

That sounds awesome laugh.gif
I actually like laundry time because it gives me plenty of time to relax and caught up with everything else.

This is my first day back to work in a week, it feels weird, like I've been gone ages. I've been on a relaxing vacation, it was great. Anyway, just finished up my coffee, I don't get out of here till 4:30. I'll probably just head home and have dinner, hang out with the girlfriend.

--------------------
He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.

-Douglas Adams

+Quote Post
Hopeful
post Dec 9 2008, 09:10 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 13,889

QUOTE(robofishvselvis @ Dec 9 2008, 11:01 AM) *
That sounds awesome laugh.gif
I actually like laundry time because it gives me plenty of time to relax and caught up with everything else.

This is my first day back to work in a week, it feels weird, like I've been gone ages. I've been on a relaxing vacation, it was great. Anyway, just finished up my coffee, I don't get out of here till 4:30. I'll probably just head home and have dinner, hang out with the girlfriend.

Hi all. I'm lazy today.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Good_20Morning.gif ( 1.87K ) Number of downloads: 1

--------------------

+Quote Post
bcw123
post Dec 9 2008, 09:19 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 14,184

Im working til 6 sad.gif then probably heading to the store to pick up the Dark Knight for my brother, then going home, eating dinner, possibly doing my online final, then just hanging out watching tv or something.

--------------------
"Every book is a children's book if the kid can read." -Mitch Hedberg

+Quote Post
iowanine
post Dec 10 2008, 07:06 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 15,208

It's the afternoon/evening but never too late. My day has been good. Just had my last final today and it's been pretty dead today at work (kind of dragging). I get off in about an hour or so. Gonna go christmas shopping after work, Khol's has some stuff on sale. Then just head home and watch some tv and finish laundry.

+Quote Post
Hopeful
post Dec 11 2008, 06:59 AM
Post #6

--------------------

+Quote Post
bubbles
post Dec 11 2008, 07:36 AM
Post #7

Well, today is another wonderful day. It is getting pretty chilly in the morning, which is very nice.
I love hearing people complain that they are 'freezing' when it is 50 degrees outside. It is cute.
Today should be good, I've got a meeting at work...so that should kill about 2 hours biggrin.gif
The only problem is this STUPID tooth that is KILLING me. Ugh...stupid throbing deep pain
laugh.gif oh well, i'm still going to have a good day

--------------------
Nobody enjoys a red X.

+Quote Post
Hopeful
post Dec 11 2008, 07:56 AM
Post #8

QUOTE(bubbles @ Dec 11 2008, 09:36 AM) *
Well, today is another wonderful day. It is getting pretty chilly in the morning, which is very nice.
I love hearing people complain that they are 'freezing' when it is 50 degrees outside. It is cute.
Today should be good, I've got a meeting at work...so that should kill about 2 hours biggrin.gif
The only problem is this STUPID tooth that is KILLING me. Ugh...stupid throbing deep pain

You better call a dentist ASAP. In the interim, take Advil every three hours to ease the discomfort and pain. Do not sleep on the side that the pain is on. Never let tooth pain go unchecked. Do you understand??

This post has been edited by Hopeful: Dec 11 2008, 07:56 AM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  toothache.gif ( 1.13K ) Number of downloads: 1

--------------------

+Quote Post
bubbles
post Dec 11 2008, 08:05 AM
Post #9

QUOTE(Hopeful @ Dec 11 2008, 06:56 AM) *
You better call a dentist ASAP. In the interim, take Advil every three hours to ease the discomfort and pain. Do not sleep on the side that the pain is on. Never let tooth pain go unchecked. Do you understand??

Yeah I understand....I am just scared to death of the dentist I can barely even bring myself to go for the stupid check up.
I went about 3 months ago (for the stupid problem tooth that is broken) and they scheduled me to get it pulled and get a root canal on another one (that one has an exposed root...so the air or anything cold kills me)...but I just can't go back. The stupid tools and drilling and poking...I can't take it. The squeeking kills me. There is something about balloons popping, styrophome, forks on plates, fingernails on chalk boards etc... that I can't physically take. Those sounds cause me physical pain...it is sooo weird. Stupid *bleep*.
Still it is killing me...and I both of them are on other sides... Eh...I'm probably going to die from too much advil/tylenol/excedrin etc... stupid liver!
I know I need to go though....

This post has been edited by bubbles: Dec 11 2008, 08:06 AM

--------------------
Nobody enjoys a red X.

+Quote Post
Hopeful
post Dec 11 2008, 08:09 AM
Post #10

There are some dentists that offer light sedation for your visit. You may have to cough up a few more dollars, but the pros outweigh the cons.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  lecture.gif ( 2.07K ) Number of downloads: 1

--------------------

+Quote Post
robofishvselvis
post Dec 11 2008, 08:16 AM
Post #11

QUOTE(Hopeful @ Dec 11 2008, 09:09 AM) *
There are some dentists that offer light sedation for your visit. You may have to cough up a few more dollars, but the pros outweigh the cons.

I'm so glad I'm not going to the dentist this morning blink.gif
I'll be at work till 4

--------------------
He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.

-Douglas Adams

+Quote Post
Maw
post Dec 11 2008, 08:45 AM
Post #12

Member No.: 12,971

QUOTE(bubbles @ Dec 11 2008, 08:36 AM) *

Complaining at 50 degrees - now that is funny!!! It was 17 degrees when I got into my car this morning. I ran yesterday and it was around 20ish. My face got a little chilled at times, especially running against the wind. Good thing I don't judge the day by the weather.

BTW, I love this thread!!!! Not all days are perfect, but they can still be good. Charlie Gibson finishes all of his broadcasts in the evening with "I hope you had a good day". I love Charlie. I always tell him outloud "Thank you, Charlie". My kids just stare at me blankly when I do that. Hehehe.

Sorry about the tooth there, Bubbles. Don't wait too long or it could cost you big $$. When I have to do something that will probably cause me discomfort, I always think to myself, "Well, at least it's not giving birth". Things could always be worse. wink.gif

--------------------
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

Rather it should be to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand and the Good Book in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride!"

+Quote Post
robofishvselvis
post Dec 11 2008, 09:51 AM
Post #13

QUOTE(Maw @ Dec 11 2008, 09:45 AM) *
Complaining at 50 degrees - now that is funny!!! It was 17 degrees when I got into my car this morning. I ran yesterday and it was around 20ish. My face got a little chilled at times, especially running against the wind. Good thing I don't judge the day by the weather.

BTW, I love this thread!!!! Not all days are perfect, but they can still be good. Charlie Gibson finishes all of his broadcasts in the evening with "I hope you had a good day". I love Charlie. I always tell him outloud "Thank you, Charlie". My kids just stare at me blankly when I do that. Hehehe.

Sorry about the tooth there, Bubbles. Don't wait too long or it could cost you big $$. When I have to do something that will probably cause me discomfort, I always think to myself, "Well, at least it's not giving birth". Things could always be worse. wink.gif

I know, lol, people in cleveland are saying it's warm today (29 degrees) laugh.gif

--------------------

-Douglas Adams

+Quote Post
Removed_Member_Bl1zzard_*
post Dec 11 2008, 10:54 AM
Post #14

Guests

I actually slept through most of the morning. First time I've slept in a long time. I've got to take an exam sometime in the next few hours and after that I'm just going to relax, maybe play some ball. Later this evening I plan on studying a bit for my last final tomorrow but there that probably won't last long.

+Quote Post
Maw
post Dec 11 2008, 11:01 AM
Post #15

Member No.: 12,971

QUOTE(robofishvselvis @ Dec 11 2008, 10:51 AM) *
I know, lol, people in cleveland are saying it's warm today (29 degrees) laugh.gif

With the usual wind that blows off of Lake Erie, 29 ain't that bad for Cleveland. Any snow there yet?

--------------------
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.

Rather it should be to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand and the Good Book in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO what a ride!"

+Quote Post
robofishvselvis
post Dec 11 2008, 11:23 AM
Post #16

QUOTE(Maw @ Dec 11 2008, 12:01 PM) *
With the usual wind that blows off of Lake Erie, 29 ain't that bad for Cleveland. Any snow there yet?

We've already had a couple storms coming over, 1 only hit south of Cleveland (Beachwood, where I work) but missed the coast (where I live). Lately it's just been puttering snow though, staying warmer than usual, still hard to get out of bed or the shower some mornings blink.gif

--------------------

-Douglas Adams

+Quote Post
john72ss
post Dec 11 2008, 12:42 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 15,257

42 here now but tomorrow supposed to start gettin colder, down to the teens they say! more wood in the stove! laugh.gif

--------------------
Help Save America: Buy American!
NHRA DRAGRACING = 1/4 mile 4.4 seconds
@ 330 mph ... 7000 hp

+Quote Post
futureweatherman...
post Dec 11 2008, 04:34 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 15,447

Monday-Fri.

Get up.

Go to school.

--------------------

QUOTE(SEMIweather @ Oct 17 2010, 02:10 AM) *
i was lclicking on it going pelasejk not nicki minaj m-please not micni minaj hughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

+Quote Post
Bangkok Jah
post Dec 11 2008, 05:20 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 15,484

got up this mornin at about 8am and made breakfast and played with my son until he fell asleep and I had to drop him off at his uncles house. Got to work at 2pm and have to stay til 1030pm, when I get home I'll probably just watch a lil TV til I get tired n go to bed.

This post has been edited by Bangkok Jah: Dec 11 2008, 05:21 PM

--------------------
~The General~

+Quote Post
Removed_Member_starsinmysky_*
post Dec 11 2008, 10:38 PM
Post #20

Guests

Get up early tomorrow, drop off a lab report at Hofstra University, get some Christmas shopping done, right now that's it. wink.gif

+Quote Post

42 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 03:08 AM