Rbrtkln doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Rank: F5 Superstorm
42 years old
Joined: 11-January 08
Profile Views: 5,511*
Last Seen: Yesterday, 02:46 PM
Local Time: Jun 20 2013, 02:07 AM
1,845 posts (1 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
15 Oct 2010
Have a good weekend everyone!
1. If you had to move out of the state you currently live in, what state would you move to and why?
2. If you were to retire today, what state would you retire to (if you would move at all) and why?
3. What is the one state you would love to visit, but never want to live there?
4. Do you think Obama's stimulus plan worked? why or why not. Do you think it just needs more time? or did you never think it would work at all?
5. How many states have you visited during your lifetime?
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, how has the recent economic struggles changed your life?
7. Do you believe everyone should be entitled to health care coverage?
8. How do you feel the US should react to the drug cartel situation in Mexico?
9. How do you view the "state" of the economy in your "state" at the moment?
10. A little Trivia Question for you folks. How many professional sports teams (baseball, football, basketball, and hockey) do you think play their games in the State of New York?
27 May 2010
So are there any Lost fans out there? What did you think of the ending? What questions still haunt your mind?
29 May 2009
Here they are, enjoy and enjoy your weekend.
1. What's the worst thing you did in High School that landed you in the biggest trouble?
2. If you were to do a round robin tournament, similar to the NCAA basketball tournament, where you select the hottest celebrity, who would win? (you can choose the gender).
3. How many different states have you lived in during your lifetime and which ones?
4. What was or is your favorite game as a kid? Or even as an adult.
5. Have you ever laughed at a funeral?
6. What cartoon character would best describe your personality?
7. Do you like to gamble? and if so, in what?
8. What's the worst injury or illness you have ever suffered?
9. Do you see the glass as half full or half empty?
10. Do you generally have a good memory or a bad one? short term and long term?
9 May 2009
I have been reading about the possibility of a Super Bowl being played in London and I think it is a horrible idea. The city that hosts the Super Bowl usually benefits economically big time. Why would we do that for a foreign city? Nothing against London but we need to boost our own economy with the game, whether it is now or 2017 or whenever its planned.
17 Apr 2009
Happy Friday everyone, enjoy your weekend.
1. Have you ever done anything that could be construed as against the law and if so, what, if you're willing to tell that is?
2. What is your favorite movie of all time in the comedy category?
3. Do you wash your hands after going to the bathroom every single time?
4. If money were no object, what profession would you choose based on pure enjoyment?
5. What's the weirdest food you ever ate?
6. How many children do you currently have and how many children do you want to have when its all said and done?
7. What is your favorite hobby?
8. What is the biggest impact this lousy economy has had on you?
9. What is your favorite cartoon?
10. What celebrity do you think you most resemble and why?
Bonus: Its the weekend, you have no work that day and you have the ability to program the weather for that day, anything you want. What would you program it to do and what would you do that day?
8 Feb 2013 - 7:36
25 Jan 2013 - 10:30
25 May 2012 - 15:59
12 May 2011 - 5:06
21 Jan 2011 - 13:20
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 20th June 2013 - 01:07 AM|