lovesnow doesn't have a personal statement currently.
44 years old
Glen Allen VA (Southern - Mid-Atlantic - I-95 corridor)
LOVE the weather. When I'm not obsessing over snowstorms and thunderstorms, I work full time, scrapbook, cook, read, do bikram yoga, and Wii Fit.
Joined: 14-January 08
Profile Views: 1,236*
Last Seen: 1st March 2009 - 08:04 PM
Local Time: Sep 2 2014, 08:59 AM
88 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
20 Feb 2008
I hope someone on here can help me.....
1) When looking at the NAM, the 540 is basically the snow line right, meaning everywhere 'above' the line is snow.
2) The 546--is everything between that and the 540 ice?
3) The 546 line is usually the first red line under the last blue line (540) right?
4) What is typical 'snow' or ice ratios for ice? By that I mean, you look at the QPF, and then calculate inches based on snow ratio. What ratio do I use for ice? 10:1?
Obsessed with winter weather, and trying to figure it all out.
14 Feb 2014 - 18:48
21 May 2009 - 11:17
8 Mar 2009 - 20:18
4 Feb 2009 - 7:45
7 Jan 2009 - 20:16
Other users have left no comments for lovesnow.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 08:59 AM|