weather_boy2010 doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Rank: F5 Superstorm
24 years old
Crown Point, IN
Joined: 29-January 08
Profile Views: 4,793*
Last Seen: 14th February 2015 - 10:26 AM
Local Time: May 24 2015, 11:14 PM
4,869 posts (2 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
19 Nov 2010
Maw’s Friday Questions – Week 147
1. Money aside, what is one thing special you would love to do for Thanksgiving this year?
2. What are your current plans for the upcoming Holiday?
3. If you could have any job in the world, what job would you have and why?
4. When you were younger, what was your favorite pastime in the winter?
5. What part of the upcoming winter are you looking forward to?
6. If you could be any kind of animal, what animal would you be and why?
7. If you were able to meet our current president, Barack Obama, what would you say to him? Please keep it forum appropriate.
8. Thinking ahead, what is one New Year’s resolution you would like to have?
9. Do you ever think about moving to another country? What country and why?
10. What are you going to do today to make a difference in your life tomorrow? It can be anything, even just going to work.
Have a great day everyone!
10 Nov 2010
So I wanted to share some exciting news with everyone about Weatherboy's personal life...
First of all, I am currently a sales associate at The Gap and yesterday, out of the blue, the logistics manager quit. So last evening, I got a call from my district manager. He informed me that the position is open and would really like to have me as the new logistics manager because of my outstanding performance over the past several months.
So... I have to go through the formal promotion process and of course training, but by the end of the month, I will be the new logistics manager for our store!
3 Sep 2010
Okay, so I am gonna give this a shot, it's a game someone started playing at work last night amongst us employees and I thought I would try it here too.
Basically what goes on is someone asks a question and you respond by saying guilty or not guilty. For example, if I ask...
When you were younger, did you ever not do your chores and tell mom you did?
Then you would respond with guilty or not guilty and ask a question. Make sense? I'll start with the first question.
Have you ever gone out to dinner and then a half hour after dinner, realize you are wearing half of it on your shirt?
22 Nov 2009
I was just curious who watched the AMA's and your opinions on the winners and people's performances. I watched it and had some opinions on it, wanted to see who else did.
20 Nov 2009
So yesterday was the day I could register for my classes next semester, and I have until the end of the month to register but the longer I wait the more likely I am to not get into my desired classes.
About two weeks ago I had my advising session with my advisor and we figured out my schedule, was a schedule I was very happy with. Well, last night I went to sign up for the classes and three of the six we picked out changed dates and times, so now none of my classes are lining up correctly, and two even conflict with each other. These are classes I have to take this semester!
I am so frustrated right now!!!!!
2 Dec 2014 - 18:49
2 Dec 2012 - 22:49
25 Nov 2012 - 20:37
16 Nov 2012 - 9:36
9 Oct 2011 - 11:46
Happy Birthday weather_boy! Hope it's a nice one!
24 Sep 2010 - 10:41
Cool, I see you joined us in EE!
6 Jan 2009 - 18:21
2 Dec 2008 - 11:40
Im a cheerleader that loves severe weather is that weird at all?
30 Mar 2008 - 10:18
28 Mar 2008 - 12:07
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 25th May 2015 - 12:14 AM|