randyfawn doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Rank: F5 Superstorm
40 years old
little farther east now
Laughing, Playing guitar, Singing, Playin, Goofin off, Wasting time.
Joined: 8-September 08
Profile Views: 2,817*
Last Seen: 6th January 2014 - 11:39 AM
Local Time: Aug 28 2016, 12:34 PM
1,257 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
7 May 2010
Ok. So we are making a huge statue in the image of Crazy Horse, a Lakota holy man, out of a mountain. What do you think of this? I think this does not honor Crazy Horse. According to his belief system, it is rude to even say his name. Capturing his image (per his beliefs) is wrong, and blasting it out of the earth he believed was of equal importance to his life is wrong. What do you guys think?
12 Feb 2010
Hey I need a little help. I'm having to write a paper for english 102 on advertising and I have chosen to use HD motorcylce company. The reason I chose them is because I find it interesting that you never really see an ad for them unless you are looking for it, like in their catalog, a hardcore biker magazine, ect. I think they use the fact they are an extremely old company and well known to kind of coast by and save on advertising costs. They sell t-shirts and parts with their logo plastered all over it and use the customer to advertise. They give memberships to a "biker community" (h.o.g.) with the purchase of a bike, and to get in this group you better be on a harley. I just want to make sure there is nothing obvious I am missing, can anyone tell me where I can find advertising for HD in any type of mainstream media source? thank you for your time and any input is appreciated.
30 Dec 2008
Apple pays chuck norriss 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
(for you, bangkok )
27 Nov 2008
Well, here it goes, almost time for the friday questions again! As always, stay safe, and have a great weekend.
1. Do you change your own oil?
2. Who were you most thankful to see on thanksgiving?
3. What is the fastest you have ever traveled in a car (or similar non-flying vechicle)?
4. Name the last thing you bought for you and you alone (major purchase) and when.
5. Describe "love."
6. Recount an experience where you feared for your life.
7. Come on! Lets go anywhere in the whole world right now! You have five minutes to pack. Where and why, and what will you take?
8. If given the choice, would you want to outlive your mate, or go first?
9. List two or more things that can never be taken away from you.
10. If I were to write a book about you, what would be the best title?
Thank you. sorry i had to post them early, but it won't really matter in 7 hours or so, will it?
And a bonus question
11. On a scale of one to ten, how good looking are your feet?
16 Nov 2008
Here i am, all alone in the ee stuck at work. I swear ill never drink again. I'm pretty sure my girlfriend's mom asked me last night if i had been "dippin in the puddin" and i think i said yes. Geez! It was fun though. *sets up rope trap for next reader to trip over*
24 Nov 2013 - 16:02
18 Nov 2013 - 0:35
7 Jun 2010 - 12:29
6 Jun 2010 - 23:51
8 May 2010 - 0:30
Other users have left no comments for randyfawn.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 11:34 AM|