Beck doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Rank: F5 Superstorm
22 years old
Joined: 2-December 09
Profile Views: 34,359*
Last Seen: Today, 04:03 AM
Local Time: Nov 26 2014, 03:09 AM
29,794 posts (16 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
20 Sep 2014
Apologies for the late questions. I was on my way back from Albuquerque, NM yesterday, which was a 13-hour drive so I didn't have the chance to post these.
1. If you had to choose: Would you live in the city center, or far outskirts?
2. What's the longest drive you've ever done?
3. What was your favorite part of this summer?
4. Have you ever intentionally destroyed a piece of technology?
5. What do you think will be humanity's downfall, and why?
6. Will you consider signing up for Maw's Friday Questions at any time soon?
7. What is your view on the homeless in America?
8. Do you think there will be anyone left on this forum, 5 years from now?
9. Have you ever experienced jet lag without taking an airplane?
10. Do you have any annoying neighbors you'd like to tell us about?
16 Sep 2014
Continuing the string of birthday threads this month, I would like to wish Bethany (if I may) a happy birthday today.
I know I've posted the following image before, but I believe it fits this occasion.
14 Aug 2014
1. What is your favorite thing about this summer so far?
2. Do you ever avoid exposure to any/all forms of media for certain periods of time (also known as "media fasting")?
3. Do you consider yourself extraverted, introverted or a bit of both?
4. Do you ever use Wikipedia, the online encyclopedia? If so, what was the last article you read?
5. What is your last dream you remember (if you feel comfortable telling us)?
6. How often do you get into political/social/philosophical discussions with others (if ever)?
7. Do you ever listen to comedy? If so, who is your favorite comedian?
8. If you were placed in a large, spacious room with approximately 50 random people in it (with no instructions or explanation), what is the first thing you would do and why?
9. Do you typically feel more "energized" in crowded, social settings or in quiet, solitary ones?
10. If we were to take a look into your mind on an average day and display it on a TV screen, what would it look like?
11. Do you or have you ever felt strongly alienated from the current political system or society in general? Why?
12. What is one pleasant activity you wish you could spend more time doing?
13. How would you evaluate modern American culture? Do you like or dislike it, and why?
14. Do you or did you ever draw? What kind of things did you draw?
15. Do you prefer summer now, or are you looking forward to Autumn/Fall more?
27 Jun 2014
1. What is your best summer memory?
2. Would you rather have a job you hate but make lots of money, or have your dream job but make very little money?
3. How often do you visit the beach (if at all)?
4. What personal achievement are you most proud of?
5. What is the longest distance you have ever walked and why?
6. What do you find yourself reading about most?
7. If you could pick one of the following 'super powers' to have, which would it be and why: Flying, invisibility, mind control, super strength, the ability to shrink oneself at will
8. Do you ever think that you have "the answers" to many of the world's problems? If yes, give an example.
9. What is the strangest dream you have ever had (that you remember)?
10. Have you ever, whether by accident or intentionally, achieved lucid dreaming (being aware that one is dreaming and in control)?
11. What is your favorite 'summer song'?
9 May 2014
I'm not sure if anybody was signed up to do them this week, so I came up with a few to make up for other weeks that I've missed in the past.
1. Do you ever go on solitary walks?
2. What bad driving habit annoys you most?
3. What type of music do you find yourself listening to most often?
4. Has it gotten hot yet where you live?
5. Where did harum scarum go?
6. What's the worst car you've ever owned (if applicable)?
7. The hit song "Happy" by Pharrell Williams finally no longer holds the #1 spot on the Billboard charts. Does that make you happy?
8. Any vacations planned?
9. What's your favorite thing about the beach?
10. What are some of the weirdest song lyrics you've ever heard?
7 Oct 2014 - 16:43
1 Oct 2014 - 9:22
25 Sep 2014 - 16:59
12 Sep 2014 - 6:02
3 Sep 2014 - 9:48
1 Sep 2014 - 6:23
22 Aug 2014 - 12:26
18 Aug 2014 - 17:12
23 Jun 2014 - 17:24
4 Jun 2014 - 20:24
Happy Birthday Becky! :D
25 Sep 2012 - 22:36
Happy Birthday ..Sir!
You are officially no longer a teen...20 years old! Congratulations! Idee :D
25 Sep 2012 - 1:44
Excellent weather station! That is really cool....idee is now officially jealous.. :)
3 Apr 2012 - 2:56
Thanks Reggie! I needed a break for a while, but I'm ready to be back. I missed you guys!
5 Jan 2012 - 18:42
belle de mer
Happy Holidays !
24 Dec 2011 - 11:30
Where are ya 'Lil PB? I'm leaving tomorrow on vacation! I wanted to say something wise and deep like Apolo but I ain't that wise and the only thing deep about me are my ear canals...I think they meet in the middle of my brain! :O
14 Oct 2011 - 23:45
Nothing borne out of fear and ignorance can come to any good or have good consequences. I am only able, with God's help, to be a voice of reason in a forrest full of ignorance. may God bless and watch over you.
17 Sep 2011 - 19:32
Hey Young man...glad u asked. The name refers to being an "apologist-in-Ky." Simply put an apologist is one who gives a defense (in this case Christianity) of their beliefs using rational argumentation through dialog and/or debate with: casual believers, skeptic /atheists, those holding opposing viewpoints to Christianity. At least that's the short answer.
13 Sep 2011 - 2:01
3 Sep 2011 - 11:23
Thanks for your concern PB! : ). I think I'm pretty safe here in the Central Piedmont region but then...that's what they said before Hurricane Hugo!
25 Aug 2011 - 19:19
Active: 7th December 2013 - 12:45 AM
Active: 9th March 2014 - 12:36 AM
Active: 15th June 2014 - 02:08 PM
Active: 10th July 2011 - 11:20 PM
Active: 16th September 2014 - 12:00 PM
Active: Today, 01:18 AM
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 06:09 AM|