Beck doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Rank: F5 Superstorm
21 years old
Joined: 2-December 09
Profile Views: 30,634*
Last Seen: Today, 03:59 AM
Viewing Forum: Current Weather - United States
Local Time: Mar 9 2014, 01:02 AM
28,894 posts (19 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
29 Nov 2013
1. Do you participate in anything Black Friday-related?
2. What is your opinion on Black Friday?
3. Does it feel like winter yet in your area?
4. Do you own a dash cam (or know someone who does)?
5. What do you drive?
6. What is your opinion on the current state of the U.S. economy and it's future?
17 Oct 2013
1. What has been your favorite movie of 2013 so far?
2. Have you ever seen a car accident happen right in front of you? Or been in one yourself?
3. Approximately what were you doing around this time 20 years ago?
4. Do you have any decals/bumper stickers on your car? If so, what are they?
5. Which social class do you consider yourself to be in (upper 1%, upper class, middle class, working class, lower class/poor)?
6. What website do you spend the most time on?
7. What are some phrases you remember daily to get through the day?
8. If you got to live (or re-live) through an entire decade, with you being 20 years old at the start of it and ending at 30, which decade would you choose and why?
9. Have you ever been involved in any kind of road rage?
10. What are you doing for Halloween?
Bonus Question: Red or Blue?
6 Oct 2013
An upper low will dive down into Southern California later this week, bringing cold air and rain/mountain snow. The NWS currently predicts that snow levels may fall down to between 5000 and 6000 feet. The best jet dynamics will occur over San Diego County, where heavier showers or even isolated thunderstorms might be possible. Although there is not a whole lot of moisture associated with this system, it will bring showers to the region mostly on Wednesday and then quickly move on. Due to the south-centered dynamics of this system, precipitation confidence is low for Northern and Central California (excluding the Sierras).
Meanwhile, high pressure aloft (responsible for Santa Ana winds in Southern California) will weaken through Monday, being replaced by onshore flow and rapidly cooling temperatures. This will lead to gust onshore winds in the Antelope Valley and mountains.
21 Sep 2013
EDIT: Original Thread Title: Sept. 21 West (California) Early-season storm
A storm system is bringing cold, wind and rain to northern and central California today, as well as snow to the higher elevations of the Sierra Nevada. Thunderstorm potential is high across the Sacramento Valley in particular this afternoon and evening. Showers will still be possible in the mountains through Tuesday according to the NWS, but the valleys will dry out Sunday.
9 Feb 2014 - 19:35
1 Feb 2014 - 7:00
28 Jan 2014 - 12:48
28 Jan 2014 - 1:35
26 Jan 2014 - 3:17
12 Jan 2014 - 17:39
29 Nov 2013 - 20:21
11 Nov 2013 - 20:16
5 Nov 2013 - 0:25
30 Oct 2013 - 11:31
Happy Birthday Becky! :D
25 Sep 2012 - 22:36
Happy Birthday ..Sir!
You are officially no longer a teen...20 years old! Congratulations! Idee :D
25 Sep 2012 - 1:44
Excellent weather station! That is really cool....idee is now officially jealous.. :)
3 Apr 2012 - 2:56
Thanks Reggie! I needed a break for a while, but I'm ready to be back. I missed you guys!
5 Jan 2012 - 18:42
belle de mer
Happy Holidays !
24 Dec 2011 - 11:30
Where are ya 'Lil PB? I'm leaving tomorrow on vacation! I wanted to say something wise and deep like Apolo but I ain't that wise and the only thing deep about me are my ear canals...I think they meet in the middle of my brain! :O
14 Oct 2011 - 23:45
Nothing borne out of fear and ignorance can come to any good or have good consequences. I am only able, with God's help, to be a voice of reason in a forrest full of ignorance. may God bless and watch over you.
17 Sep 2011 - 19:32
Hey Young man...glad u asked. The name refers to being an "apologist-in-Ky." Simply put an apologist is one who gives a defense (in this case Christianity) of their beliefs using rational argumentation through dialog and/or debate with: casual believers, skeptic /atheists, those holding opposing viewpoints to Christianity. At least that's the short answer.
13 Sep 2011 - 2:01
3 Sep 2011 - 11:23
Thanks for your concern PB! : ). I think I'm pretty safe here in the Central Piedmont region but then...that's what they said before Hurricane Hugo!
25 Aug 2011 - 19:19
Active: 7th December 2013 - 12:45 AM
Active: Today, 12:36 AM
Active: Today, 01:36 AM
Active: 10th July 2011 - 11:20 PM
Active: 26th February 2014 - 12:27 AM
Active: Yesterday, 10:51 PM
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 9th March 2014 - 04:02 AM|