There are 2 things that I would like for people to know about me. 1, I'll never argue a point with you because (this was hard for me) other people are just as entitled to their opinion. 2, I have a dry, rather sarcastic and definitely dark, sense of humor. Don't take me too seriously!
Rank: F5 Superstorm
As far as this site is concerned...playing nice games with nice people!
Joined: 1-March 10
Profile Views: 45,642*
Last Seen: Today, 11:04 AM
Local Time: Mar 11 2014, 03:23 PM
62,909 posts (43 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
28 Feb 2014
Happy Friday peoples. It's well after midnight, I'm tired from work and more than
a little sleepy but would rather sit up to get these posted than face the wrath of
you-know-who. And she trusts me to get it done so if these sound a little
weirder than usual, it's 'cause I'm fighting the sandman. Here goes....
1. Do you have a secret for keeping yourself awake when you're sleepy but have
things to do?
2. Can I ask you a few uncomfortable questions?
3. That's what I thought, so I'll stick with the boring stuff. What's the last thing
you watched on TV or are currently watching?
4. Can you name something that's going right in this world?
5. Do you have a favorite kind or brand of bread?
6. If you could afford to have any type pet in the world you wanted, what would it be?
7. Which of these has the meanest "mean gene" or mean streak:
d. Your 'ex'
8. Name something good about your life.
9. Can you name one actor or actress nominated for an Oscar this year?
10. What do you think is the number 1 reason people give for being later to work?
(I'll post the answer on Monday)
31 Jan 2014
Dear patient funsters,
These are late but I have a whole lot of excellent excuses that I will not bore you to pieces
with, but I can assure you...you would be impressed with each and every one of them .
And so, without further ado...and excuse making...here they (finally) are:
1. Fill in the blanks:
I wish I could ___________ like __________
2. Do you remember the last time you blushed, and why?
3. Is there something you like to listen to at night (or bedtime) that helps
you get to sleep?
4. What's the best way to get rid of the rats in my house?
5. Have you ever sent an e-mail that you'd give $1,000 (providing you have
it laying around) to take back?
6. If I were to enter your workplace as a paid spy and walk around for an
hour secretly filming all that goes on...would anyone be fired after the
film was reviewed by management? What about arrested?
7. If you could put a secret camera anywhere of your choosing for 24 hours,
where would you install it?
8. Some schools are not stressing cursive writing anymore, believing it's not
important in today's work environment, do you agree?
9. What's your favorite thing to eat on Super Bowl day?
10. Did you watch any or all of the president's State of the Union address and if
you did, how would you rate it on a scale of 1-10?
And because these are late...you get TWO bonus questions today!
11. Another blank to fill!
Better late than ..............
12. What do you think the real reason was for my being late this morning?
26 Dec 2013
Well it's over for another year fellow funsters (unless you're still waiting for your gift to arrive
from UPS!) and now's your chance to gripe and complain about the whole thing...or not, if
you actually had a positive experience (I did!). So have a good weekend but first, share
your Christmas experiences here...if you dare.
1. Are you going to return or exchange any of your Christmas gifts?
2. What have you vowed not to do again next year?
3. Did any of your friends or family make an idiot of themselves this year?
4. How long do you think the tree should stay up?
5. Did you do any Christmas caroling or were you 'caroled' to?
6. Who cooks the best Christmas meal in your circle of friends and family?
7. Was there a 'highlight' of the season you'd like to share?
8. What was the most awesome gift you knew someone to give or get this year?
9. Do you think, on balance, that you gave more than you got for Christmas?
10. Was Christmas worth the trouble this year?
And for those Festivus lovers (or just interested bystanders), we have this Bonus question:
11. Would you like to air any grievances from 2013? We're all ears!
6 Dec 2013
Happy Friday peoples! It's time to relax a little after a hectic week of shopping and pushing
and tripping and rolling over, etc. etc., all the accoutrements of the Holiday shopping season,
whether you're the aggressor or the aggresse (I'm the aggrieved, I just stay out of the
way and give money). So here they are, have fun and have a safe weekend!
1. What are you most afraid of running out of?
2. What foreign leader...past or present...would you like to sit down and have a chat with?
3. Name one goal that you had in high school that you feel you have met.
4. What are you wearing on your feet right now?
5. Do you remember the last thing that you "Googled?"
6. How old are the tires on your car?
7. How often do you rent movies from Redbox or some other source?
8. How much was the last gallon of gas you put in your car/truck?
9. Is there anything in your fridge that needs to be thrown out...like last week? (or last month?)
10. During the coming Zombie apocalypse (which we have managed to delay until after the
Holidays), in which of these capacities would you best serve our cause?
b. Camp councilor
d. Chief body burner and bon fire stoker
e. Some other position of your choice
28 Nov 2013
cute_free_thanksgiving_cards.jpg ( 100.65K ) Number of downloads: 0
Vh_funny_thanksgiving_pictures_151.jpg ( 77.76K ) Number of downloads: 0
Vh_funny_thanksgiving_pictures_7.jpg ( 39.7K ) Number of downloads: 0
untitled.png ( 82.79K ) Number of downloads: 0
Vh_card1565l_f.jpg ( 68.32K ) Number of downloads: 0
tumblr_lv3kwfwlbG1qzp46do1_500.jpg ( 39.13K ) Number of downloads: 0
Thanksgving_dysfunction.png ( 100.76K ) Number of downloads: 0
imagesPTRA1WY7.jpg ( 9.87K ) Number of downloads: 0
f444df80f4eaf44716a4678bd1d3b049.jpg ( 49.83K ) Number of downloads: 0
CCNoVkYU9yY.jpg ( 27.52K ) Number of downloads: 0
3066120917_c2234b9966_o.jpg ( 33.71K ) Number of downloads: 0
5bab450e583d0d5afa68b66cbf0d21c6.jpg ( 63.61K ) Number of downloads: 0
thanksgiving_dma_48.jpg ( 42.36K ) Number of downloads: 0
thanksgiving_dma_44.jpg ( 44.97K ) Number of downloads: 0
thanksgiving_dma_42.jpg ( 59.5K ) Number of downloads: 0
thanksgiving_dma_35.jpg ( 45.98K ) Number of downloads: 0
thanksgiving_dma_33.jpg ( 59.72K ) Number of downloads: 0
thanksgiving_dma_31.jpg ( 39.43K ) Number of downloads: 0
thanksgiving_dma_9.jpg ( 45.36K ) Number of downloads: 0
thanksgiving_dma_26.jpg ( 34.93K ) Number of downloads: 0
thanksgiving_dma_30.jpg ( 65.95K ) Number of downloads: 0
thanksgiving_dma_14.jpg ( 68.82K ) Number of downloads: 0
thanksgiving_dma_21.jpg ( 51.08K ) Number of downloads: 0
thanksgiving_dma_17.jpg ( 68.21K ) Number of downloads: 0
thanksgiving_dma_8.jpg ( 22.55K ) Number of downloads: 0
thanksgiving_dma_6.jpg ( 75.27K ) Number of downloads: 0
thanksgiving_dma_3.jpg ( 43.11K ) Number of downloads: 0
4 Mar 2014 - 16:58
3 Mar 2014 - 0:47
1 Mar 2014 - 23:09
25 Feb 2014 - 20:16
20 Feb 2014 - 17:15
Thank you! It was the 3rd, close enough!
16 Sep 2013 - 20:55
Thanks wings! Happy Birthday to you too sometime this month.
16 Sep 2013 - 20:34
Thank you Wings! ^_^
26 Sep 2012 - 2:22
Wings! Sometime this month is/was your birthday so happy birthday!
25 Sep 2012 - 22:30
Thanks Miss Wings! :)
29 Jul 2012 - 23:45
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 11th March 2014 - 02:23 PM|