There are 2 things that I would like for people to know about me. 1, I'll never argue a point with you because (this was hard for me) other people are just as entitled to their opinion. 2, I have a dry, rather sarcastic and definitely dark, sense of humor. Don't take me too seriously!
Rank: F5 Superstorm
As far as this site is concerned...playing nice games with nice people!
Joined: 1-March 10
Profile Views: 35,533*
Last Seen: Yesterday, 11:08 AM
Local Time: May 18 2013, 05:27 AM
61,438 posts (52 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
14 Dec 2012
I am happy to bring these to you at the grand hour of 2 am as I have learned
that sneaking up on my computer when it least expects it gets better results
than merely turning it on in the middle of the day or evening. Have a great
weekend....working or not and hope you find enjoyment in my humble
1. On a scale of 1-10, where would you say your Christmas spirit lies right now?
2. Name something on your 'Bucket List' that you'd like to do before you get too
3. If instead of the usual wrapped gift, someone gave you a card saying they had
donated a certain amount in your name to a charity...would you feel hurt?
4. Do you believe that 'service' people like the mail man and the trash man,
deserve something from us as well?
5. Can you remember everything that you received for Christmas last year?
6. Are you going to celebrate New Years at home this year?
7. Do you think that our country is more commercial than other coutries
at Christmas (referring to those that celebrate the holiday)?
8. When are the Christmas holidays over for you?
9. Is a grave plot ever appropriate as a Christmas gift?
10. Do you prefer following family traditions to the letter or do you like to
forge new ones?
Your Christmas Bonus!
Do you know the name of the one female reindeer pulling Santa's sleigh?
1 Nov 2012
Hi again Friday Forum Funsters! Remember that it's Fall back time Saturday night....great for
us first shifters, a real drag for the night owls, so sorry about that...you can get us back in the
Spring . Without further ado.....
1. Do you remember the last word you needed help spelling?
2. What would you love to improve about yourself.
3. What is something you would like to see disappear off the face of the Earth?
4. Do you have pictures of relatives hanging in your living room?
5. If I let you borrow my wings, where is the first place you would fly to?
6. Which of these would you rather give up (provided you had to give up one): your knife, your
fork, your favorite coffee cup?
7. Which do you do best...cooking or singing?
8. What did you have for dinner last night?
9. Do you think Hurricane Sandy will have any effect on the outcome of the presidential election?
10. This is a question I asked in the Games section and received a surprise answer....surprise me
again: For $1,000,000 would you jump from a capsule on the edge of space and freefall/parachute
24 miles back to Earth like Felix Baumgartner?
20 Sep 2012
Wishing you another happy Friday whether it's the end of your work week or
just the beginning, there is always something to be happy about ! But
enough of Winsome Wings....this weeks questions have the themes of music
and school (with a little extra thrown in just to try and trip you up), hopefully,
you like one of them! Have a great weekend....
1. Do you think $45 million was a fair price for Michael Jackson to pay for all
of the Beatles' songs?
2. Do you have a favorite Beatles' song and if you do would you share it please?
3. Has there been a particular song that has helped you get through a tough
period in your life? What was it?
4. Which would you rather have in your home....a panic room to protect you and
the loved ones from imminent danger or a combination-lock safe to protect
5. Do you believe that time heals all wounds?
6. Do you like to remember your school days or would you rather just forget
7. If there were 10 rows of desks in your class, #1 being the closest to the
front and #10 being the back row, which row was your favorite row to sit in?
8. Do you think having homework is unfair to students?
9. Do you believe that any subject can be made fascinating with the right
teacher or that the exact opposite is true?
10. Did you ever take a gift to one of your teachers...reluctantly or not?
11. Is there a teacher from one of your classes (any grade 1-12), that you
feel you owe an apology to? Would you like to make that apology....right here,
17 Aug 2012
While Maw's away ...the mice will play!
#1. What is the weirdest pet or animal you ever brought home?
#2. Are you a cat person, a dog person, or something else?
#3. What was the most awesome animal you have seen in person in nature (does not include animal parks, zoos, or other unnatural situations)?
#4. Would you go whale watching (or have You) if you could do so?
#5. What is the mascot of UC Santa Cruz? (hint; John Travolta wears the T-shirt in Pulp Fiction in a few scenes)
All Sci- Fi all the time:
#6. Do you have a favorite Sci-Fi movie ?
#7. What was the name of the character who starred in the original Star Trek pilot? (hint: It is not James T. Kirk)
#8. What book and movie find a special significance in the number 42?
#9. What song did HAL the computer sing in the movie 2011: A Space Odyssey right before his screen went blank?
#10. Who stars in the most recent versions of the 'Batman' series as the Dark Knight?
Thanks fa lettin' me be mice elf again! (Sly and The Family Stone)
9 Aug 2012
Happy Friday peoples! I know that doesn't mean much to us weekend
warriors but for those who seem to be on perpetual vacation *cough*
*Maw and Stinkie* *cough*, it's a nice send-off! Hope you'll enjoy at
least a couple of these... , and have a pleasant weekend.
1. According to studies on the subject, the biggest cause for dishonesty (lying) is
rationalization. Do you think it's ok to lie to someone if you believe it's in their best
interest? EX: "No, really...that is a really pretty dress!" (The dress makes her look
like big bird, only worse).
2. From a recent article in Parade magazine: Children who enjoy family meals have
larger vocabularies, better manners, higher self-esteem, and more resilience. Did
you enjoy meals at the family table while you were growing up? (Wings has
purposely loaded this question).
3. Describe your favorite chair/place to sit in your home.
4. My co-worker recently sent $300 to his daughter in Colorado so her 3 children
could participate in after-school sports ($98 per activity). What about the children
who's families can't afford to pay, I wondered. Who should have to pay for after-
school sporting activities?
B. The school
C. A community fund
5. 5. Do you think the term "Truth in advertising" has any relevancy at all in the
6. If you won a free "How to" course at the community college, what would
you like to take?
7. Do you eat many...or any...'organic' foods?
8. What's your favorite flavor milkshake?
9. Do you think it's a bad or good thing that there seems to be a pill for everything
10. Do you like documentary movies and/or TV shows and if so...seen any good
13 May 2013 - 7:54
6 May 2013 - 13:41
16 Apr 2013 - 14:33
10 Apr 2013 - 16:08
27 Feb 2013 - 11:22
Thank you Wings! ^_^
26 Sep 2012 - 2:22
Wings! Sometime this month is/was your birthday so happy birthday!
25 Sep 2012 - 22:30
Thanks Miss Wings! :)
29 Jul 2012 - 23:45
Thank Idees! We all need someone lookin' out for us...some of us need it more than others! lol (that would be me....)
28 Jul 2012 - 9:52
Thanks for being my friend...and keeping an eye on me. :wink:
28 Jul 2012 - 4:18
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 18th May 2013 - 04:27 AM|