wingsovernc doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Rank: F5 Superstorm
As far as this site is concerned...playing nice games with nice people!
Joined: 1-March 10
Profile Views: 51,699*
Last Seen: Today, 01:45 PM
Local Time: Mar 1 2015, 02:20 PM
63,919 posts (35 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
26 Sep 2014
To the 'Friday Reg'lars' I say good morning or afternoon...it seems there has been some
'skippage' as far as the weeks are concerned but Maw says this is week 349 so it may
as well be set in concrete as far as I'm concerned. Happy 3rd day of Fall and hope
you have a wonderfully colorful weekend...let the questions begin!
1. Do you ever or have you ever texted while driving?
2. What's the biggest tip you've ever left at a restaurant?
3. Have you ever wished upon a star? Care to say what you wished for?
4. If you could fast forward your life to a particular point yet to come, when would it be?
5. Is there a device you wish never had been invented? What?
6. What is the phrase/word your family and friends hear you say most often?
7. Did your local weather make a significant change on the 1st day of Autumn as mine
8. Can you name the person who has brought you these questions most often this
9. Can you guess who will NOT be doing the questions for the next Quarter (which, as
you can see, has not even been posted).
10. Does this bother you in a any way? How so?
I admit I had help with those last 3 . And I thank him kindly very much.
I would prefer cash at my retirement party, thank you.
25 Sep 2014
I'm getting this done late Becky, please forgive me....but I wish you the best birthday
29 Aug 2014
For those traveling this weekend to spend time with loved ones or just to add to the
congestion on the roads, please take your time and get there safely. Be kind to your
fellow travelers, they've been working all week too. A special shout-out to Maw
who so kindly numbered the weeks for us so that this wouldn't say 'week 543'
instead of '345,' she knows me so well. Have a good Labor Day peoples!
1. Seriously, without peeking, what are we celebrating on Labor Day?
2. Are you planning anything special for the weekend/Holiday?
3. If you could keep only one memory, what would it be?
4. What is the ideal outdoor temperature?
5. Which of these road signs most accurately describes your attitude about life....
Proceed With Caution
Dangerous curves ahead
Other (please specify)
6. What's the best movie you've seen so far this year (could be from another year)?
7. What percentage of your day is spent worrying about family issues?
8. When is the last time you sent flowers or just gave them to someone?
9. Pretend you are 17 again. Could you be trusted to stay home alone for the weekend
or would there likely be no house left come Monday?
10. Fill in the blank: I just don't get enough ______________ in my life.
24 Jul 2014
Dear forum dwellers,
I am the only person who has signed up for this quarter so as far as I'm concerned,
this is my playground now. These questions will range from the simplistic to the
complex and you will be required to look deep into your heart *snicker* and
probe the recesses of your mind *ech!!* to give an honest answer to each and
every one of these...if you dare. Let the angst begin!
1. North Korea has threatened "merciless retaliation" if the movie "The Interview" is
released in the US (it's about 2 Americans recruited by the CIA to assassinate their leader
Kim Jung Un). Should our gov't prevent this movie from being released to appease North Korea?
2. What was the last site you visited prior to coming to Accuweather today?
3. Do you believe in 'forced sterilization' of women who've had children taken away
because of continual drug use or other behavior dangerous to the children?
4. What's your favorite odor?
5. When you encounter aggressive drivers on the road do you respond with aggression
or do you back down for the sake of safety?
6. Last year, 44 children died as a result of being left in hot cars ostensibly because their
parent forgot they were there. Do you think the drivers should be charged with murder?
7. Do you record favorite tv shows that you miss while working, etc.?
8. Who would you most like to see behind bars for a year? Talking bars of steel, not the
"Pete's Tavern" variety.
9. What would you like to have in your back yard that you don't have now?
10. Why do you think I'm the only person who has signed up to post these questions
this quarter? Please pick one:
a I crave attention
b I crave punishment
c People are too busy to bother
d I am a loner and a rebel and I like it this way
e Other (please explain)
5 Jul 2014
This was a spur of the moment thing folks 'cause I'm at work and wanting to do something
constructive.....ok, settle down, I'm just goofing off and you caught me. These are not
planned and I have no idea what the finished product will look like so continue at your
own risk (and have a happy 4th weekend!).
1. Did you grill out on the 4th or attend one? What did you eat?
2. Did you set off any fireworks and does your state actually allow it?
3. Did you attend a fireworks display last night or watch one on TV?
4. How late should people be allowed to set off fireworks in the neighborhood or should
there be a time limit for them?
5. Do you think people should have a 'fireworks permit' to set them off in their neighborhood,
somewhat like a 'gun permit?'
6. What do you think this world will run out of first?
7. Would you rather live in an area prone to hurricanes or one prone to sand storms
(provided you had to choose).
8. Is there a television program on that's worse than "The Bachelorette?"
9. Inspired by a news story today: Do you feel spiritually intimidated when a store clerk
tells you to "Have a blessed day"?
Ok, you're off the hook early today since it's a holiday weekend (letting myself off
too, this is kind of brain-straining), have a good one!
Yesterday, 09:42 AM
2 Feb 2015 - 19:48
27 Jan 2015 - 10:42
10 Jan 2015 - 12:34
4 Dec 2014 - 22:40
Thank you! It was the 3rd, close enough!
16 Sep 2013 - 20:55
Thanks wings! Happy Birthday to you too sometime this month.
16 Sep 2013 - 20:34
Thank you Wings! ^_^
26 Sep 2012 - 2:22
Wings! Sometime this month is/was your birthday so happy birthday!
25 Sep 2012 - 22:30
Thanks Miss Wings! :)
29 Jul 2012 - 23:45
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 1st March 2015 - 02:20 PM|