There are 2 things that I would like for people to know about me. 1, I'll never argue a point with you because (this was hard for me) other people are just as entitled to their opinion. 2, I have a dry, rather sarcastic and definitely dark, sense of humor. Don't take me too seriously!
Rank: F5 Superstorm
As far as this site is concerned...playing nice games with nice people!
Joined: 1-March 10
Profile Views: 47,839*
Last Seen: Private
Local Time: Jul 22 2014, 03:27 PM
63,531 posts (40 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
5 Jul 2014
This was a spur of the moment thing folks 'cause I'm at work and wanting to do something
constructive.....ok, settle down, I'm just goofing off and you caught me. These are not
planned and I have no idea what the finished product will look like so continue at your
own risk (and have a happy 4th weekend!).
1. Did you grill out on the 4th or attend one? What did you eat?
2. Did you set off any fireworks and does your state actually allow it?
3. Did you attend a fireworks display last night or watch one on TV?
4. How late should people be allowed to set off fireworks in the neighborhood or should
there be a time limit for them?
5. Do you think people should have a 'fireworks permit' to set them off in their neighborhood,
somewhat like a 'gun permit?'
6. What do you think this world will run out of first?
7. Would you rather live in an area prone to hurricanes or one prone to sand storms
(provided you had to choose).
8. Is there a television program on that's worse than "The Bachelorette?"
9. Inspired by a news story today: Do you feel spiritually intimidated when a store clerk
tells you to "Have a blessed day"?
Ok, you're off the hook early today since it's a holiday weekend (letting myself off
too, this is kind of brain-straining), have a good one!
19 Jun 2014
Good morning or evening peoples...the choice is yours. Not sure what number week it is,
I took a stab at 235...it could be 245 for all I know, they're not all getting numbered
these days but that's not the important part. Only that they get done....that's what's
important. Because somebody out there likes to answer questions (don't they?).
Have a great weekend and here you go.....
1. Is it ever ok to blame bad behavior on being high on drugs or alcohol?
2. Do you want to move closer to your family or further away?
3. You've won 2 brand new cars with the stipulation you must give
one away. Who will you give it to?
4. Who would you like to see on the MFQ's sign-up sheet?
5. If you could get only 3 tv channels to watch for the rest of your life...what would they be?
6. Miley Cyrus was dumped by her last boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth and looks like a lonely
little thing, who do you think would make a good romantic match-up for Miley?
7. If you could rid the world of one thing (not person!), what would it be?
8. What is your 'go-to' snack during the day?
9. Have you ever sung at a Karaoke bar and if not...is it something you would do if asked?
10. How many holes are in this shirt?
15 May 2014
Good morning one and all! I'm slipping these in early in case I sleep late and then forget
entirely. Do have a great weekend, whether working or not, and remember...always be
nice to people who fix your food and/or take care of your children. Ok, here goes!
1) What's the craziest story you've ever told to get out of work?
2) Have you ever fell for a 'scam operator' and lost money in the process?
3) Have you ever been to and/or paid to see a psychic?
4) What song have you got stuck in your mind today?
5) Do you ever call those 'Sweepstakes' numbers at the bottom of your
6) How high do you think gas prices will get in your area this summer before they begin to
go down again?
7) When is the last time you hung up on anyone?
8) Are you rare, medium, or well done?
9) Complete this sentence:
I cannot live without my _________ during the summer.
10) Do you think we should be held accountable by society in general for things we say in the
privacy of our own homes?
11 Apr 2014
Happy Friday friends and (almost) neighbors, another edition of MFQ's has finally arrived,
having skipped a week....let's not let Maw know how we failed her. But this week
we're back on track, it's Friday again, and finally things are starting to bloom....my
own yard is looking quite pretty with pink bushes and purple flowers so let's get to
the blooming questions already!
1. What colors are blossoming in your yard?
2. Are you easily embarrassed? What embarrasses you most?
3. How would your friends and family rate your sense of humor on a scale of 1-10?
4. If you could send a message in a bottle and have it land anywhere you want....where
would that be and what would the message say?
5. There are forum members who haven't been around in awhile. Who do you miss the
most? You can name several.
6. Do you want your birthday to be overlooked or would you rather we throw you a
7. Do you use the sanitary wipes provided for you at the grocery store?
8. Would you rather have thoughtful, meaningful conversations with your friends or
light and humorous ones?
9. If you had to change professions and these were the only two available, would
you make a better housekeeper or a better gardener?
10. What does the term 'double-wide' mean to you?
A. I don't know what that is
B. It's an insulting description of a person that indicates a wide girth
C. It makes me laugh
D. It's a kind of residence
And if you want to tackle something serious, here's this week's 'Bonus' question:
11. In light of the violence at a Pennsylvania high school this week, do you think we need
more security measures in place? If so, which of these would you choose:
A. Arm the teachers
B. Metal detectors at all doors
C. More security and/or police officers on the property
D. Another other suggestion?
27 Mar 2014
Happy Friday folks, glad you made it back again. I'd like to correct something from my
last list of questions...I promised to provide the answer to, "What's the most popular
excuse for calling in late to work?" and it is of course "traffic issues." Let us rejoice
that our beloved Maw has returned to us, seemingly in the same condition in which
she left...only time will tell there (jk Maw, sorta). Have fun and have a great weekend!
1. If you could have the vehicle of your dreams to drive for a month, what would it be?
2. What animal, wild or tame, best represents your personality?
3. Who would you least like to have mad at you:
A. Your boss
B. Your children
C. Your 'significant other'
D. Your best friend
E. The forum moderators
F. I don't care if the whole world is mad at me
4. If you could give up one of your 5 senses (your choice) to live an extra 10 years
would you do it and which one would it be?
5. Do you have a piggy bank, or the equivalent, to throw your loose change in?
6. What was the last thing you wasted money on?
7. Do you have a bad driving habit you'd like to correct? Maybe we can offer
8. Think of the word that you use most often as an expletive and give us the last
letter of it.
9. What's the easiest way to wake you up in the mornings?
10. What's the ideal number of questions for Maw's Friday Questions?
8 Jul 2014 - 17:25
18 Jun 2014 - 21:25
30 May 2014 - 0:17
14 May 2014 - 23:54
11 May 2014 - 20:58
Thank you! It was the 3rd, close enough!
16 Sep 2013 - 20:55
Thanks wings! Happy Birthday to you too sometime this month.
16 Sep 2013 - 20:34
Thank you Wings! ^_^
26 Sep 2012 - 2:22
Wings! Sometime this month is/was your birthday so happy birthday!
25 Sep 2012 - 22:30
Thanks Miss Wings! :)
29 Jul 2012 - 23:45
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 02:27 PM|