There are 2 things that I would like for people to know about me. 1, I'll never argue a point with you because (this was hard for me) other people are just as entitled to their opinion. 2, I have a dry, rather sarcastic and definitely dark, sense of humor. Don't take me too seriously!
Rank: F5 Superstorm
As far as this site is concerned...playing nice games with nice people!
Joined: 1-March 10
Profile Views: 46,182*
Last Seen: Today, 07:53 PM
Local Time: Apr 16 2014, 09:01 PM
63,117 posts (42 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
11 Apr 2014
Happy Friday friends and (almost) neighbors, another edition of MFQ's has finally arrived,
having skipped a week....let's not let Maw know how we failed her. But this week
we're back on track, it's Friday again, and finally things are starting to bloom....my
own yard is looking quite pretty with pink bushes and purple flowers so let's get to
the blooming questions already!
1. What colors are blossoming in your yard?
2. Are you easily embarrassed? What embarrasses you most?
3. How would your friends and family rate your sense of humor on a scale of 1-10?
4. If you could send a message in a bottle and have it land anywhere you want....where
would that be and what would the message say?
5. There are forum members who haven't been around in awhile. Who do you miss the
most? You can name several.
6. Do you want your birthday to be overlooked or would you rather we throw you a
7. Do you use the sanitary wipes provided for you at the grocery store?
8. Would you rather have thoughtful, meaningful conversations with your friends or
light and humorous ones?
9. If you had to change professions and these were the only two available, would
you make a better housekeeper or a better gardener?
10. What does the term 'double-wide' mean to you?
A. I don't know what that is
B. It's an insulting description of a person that indicates a wide girth
C. It makes me laugh
D. It's a kind of residence
And if you want to tackle something serious, here's this week's 'Bonus' question:
11. In light of the violence at a Pennsylvania high school this week, do you think we need
more security measures in place? If so, which of these would you choose:
A. Arm the teachers
B. Metal detectors at all doors
C. More security and/or police officers on the property
D. Another other suggestion?
27 Mar 2014
Happy Friday folks, glad you made it back again. I'd like to correct something from my
last list of questions...I promised to provide the answer to, "What's the most popular
excuse for calling in late to work?" and it is of course "traffic issues." Let us rejoice
that our beloved Maw has returned to us, seemingly in the same condition in which
she left...only time will tell there (jk Maw, sorta). Have fun and have a great weekend!
1. If you could have the vehicle of your dreams to drive for a month, what would it be?
2. What animal, wild or tame, best represents your personality?
3. Who would you least like to have mad at you:
A. Your boss
B. Your children
C. Your 'significant other'
D. Your best friend
E. The forum moderators
F. I don't care if the whole world is mad at me
4. If you could give up one of your 5 senses (your choice) to live an extra 10 years
would you do it and which one would it be?
5. Do you have a piggy bank, or the equivalent, to throw your loose change in?
6. What was the last thing you wasted money on?
7. Do you have a bad driving habit you'd like to correct? Maybe we can offer
8. Think of the word that you use most often as an expletive and give us the last
letter of it.
9. What's the easiest way to wake you up in the mornings?
10. What's the ideal number of questions for Maw's Friday Questions?
26 Mar 2014
"Let's hope 2014 isn't Maw's year for slacking!"
~our beloved Maw, who has earned whatever slack she wishes to take for herself.
And as Maw's self-appointed slacker taker-upper, I am carrying on her tradition
of the quarterly sign-ups. As Maw says, 'don't be shy!' Pick a number, pick
a week, pick a month.....just pick something! And we'll all be handsomely
rewarded when she returns with pats on the head all around (I always get
extra 'cause I'm still her favorite). Aight...get to typing!!
C'mon folks, make Maw proud!!
28 Feb 2014
Happy Friday peoples. It's well after midnight, I'm tired from work and more than
a little sleepy but would rather sit up to get these posted than face the wrath of
you-know-who. And she trusts me to get it done so if these sound a little
weirder than usual, it's 'cause I'm fighting the sandman. Here goes....
1. Do you have a secret for keeping yourself awake when you're sleepy but have
things to do?
2. Can I ask you a few uncomfortable questions?
3. That's what I thought, so I'll stick with the boring stuff. What's the last thing
you watched on TV or are currently watching?
4. Can you name something that's going right in this world?
5. Do you have a favorite kind or brand of bread?
6. If you could afford to have any type pet in the world you wanted, what would it be?
7. Which of these has the meanest "mean gene" or mean streak:
d. Your 'ex'
8. Name something good about your life.
9. Can you name one actor or actress nominated for an Oscar this year?
10. What do you think is the number 1 reason people give for being later to work?
(I'll post the answer on Monday)
31 Jan 2014
Dear patient funsters,
These are late but I have a whole lot of excellent excuses that I will not bore you to pieces
with, but I can assure you...you would be impressed with each and every one of them .
And so, without further ado...and excuse making...here they (finally) are:
1. Fill in the blanks:
I wish I could ___________ like __________
2. Do you remember the last time you blushed, and why?
3. Is there something you like to listen to at night (or bedtime) that helps
you get to sleep?
4. What's the best way to get rid of the rats in my house?
5. Have you ever sent an e-mail that you'd give $1,000 (providing you have
it laying around) to take back?
6. If I were to enter your workplace as a paid spy and walk around for an
hour secretly filming all that goes on...would anyone be fired after the
film was reviewed by management? What about arrested?
7. If you could put a secret camera anywhere of your choosing for 24 hours,
where would you install it?
8. Some schools are not stressing cursive writing anymore, believing it's not
important in today's work environment, do you agree?
9. What's your favorite thing to eat on Super Bowl day?
10. Did you watch any or all of the president's State of the Union address and if
you did, how would you rate it on a scale of 1-10?
And because these are late...you get TWO bonus questions today!
11. Another blank to fill!
Better late than ..............
12. What do you think the real reason was for my being late this morning?
7 Apr 2014 - 19:02
4 Apr 2014 - 21:51
27 Mar 2014 - 8:17
25 Mar 2014 - 0:16
21 Mar 2014 - 0:09
Thank you! It was the 3rd, close enough!
16 Sep 2013 - 20:55
Thanks wings! Happy Birthday to you too sometime this month.
16 Sep 2013 - 20:34
Thank you Wings! ^_^
26 Sep 2012 - 2:22
Wings! Sometime this month is/was your birthday so happy birthday!
25 Sep 2012 - 22:30
Thanks Miss Wings! :)
29 Jul 2012 - 23:45
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 08:01 PM|