wingsovernc doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Rank: F5 Superstorm
As far as this site is concerned...playing nice games with nice people!
Joined: 1-March 10
Profile Views: 65,584*
Last Seen: Today, 07:59 PM
Viewing Board Index
Local Time: May 4 2016, 08:58 PM
64,109 posts (28 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
25 Sep 2015
To our most loyal and consistent contributor....in all departments, have a great
26 Sep 2014
To the 'Friday Reg'lars' I say good morning or afternoon...it seems there has been some
'skippage' as far as the weeks are concerned but Maw says this is week 349 so it may
as well be set in concrete as far as I'm concerned. Happy 3rd day of Fall and hope
you have a wonderfully colorful weekend...let the questions begin!
1. Do you ever or have you ever texted while driving?
2. What's the biggest tip you've ever left at a restaurant?
3. Have you ever wished upon a star? Care to say what you wished for?
4. If you could fast forward your life to a particular point yet to come, when would it be?
5. Is there a device you wish never had been invented? What?
6. What is the phrase/word your family and friends hear you say most often?
7. Did your local weather make a significant change on the 1st day of Autumn as mine
8. Can you name the person who has brought you these questions most often this
9. Can you guess who will NOT be doing the questions for the next Quarter (which, as
you can see, has not even been posted).
10. Does this bother you in a any way? How so?
I admit I had help with those last 3 . And I thank him kindly very much.
I would prefer cash at my retirement party, thank you.
25 Sep 2014
I'm getting this done late Becky, please forgive me....but I wish you the best birthday
29 Aug 2014
For those traveling this weekend to spend time with loved ones or just to add to the
congestion on the roads, please take your time and get there safely. Be kind to your
fellow travelers, they've been working all week too. A special shout-out to Maw
who so kindly numbered the weeks for us so that this wouldn't say 'week 543'
instead of '345,' she knows me so well. Have a good Labor Day peoples!
1. Seriously, without peeking, what are we celebrating on Labor Day?
2. Are you planning anything special for the weekend/Holiday?
3. If you could keep only one memory, what would it be?
4. What is the ideal outdoor temperature?
5. Which of these road signs most accurately describes your attitude about life....
Proceed With Caution
Dangerous curves ahead
Other (please specify)
6. What's the best movie you've seen so far this year (could be from another year)?
7. What percentage of your day is spent worrying about family issues?
8. When is the last time you sent flowers or just gave them to someone?
9. Pretend you are 17 again. Could you be trusted to stay home alone for the weekend
or would there likely be no house left come Monday?
10. Fill in the blank: I just don't get enough ______________ in my life.
24 Jul 2014
Dear forum dwellers,
I am the only person who has signed up for this quarter so as far as I'm concerned,
this is my playground now. These questions will range from the simplistic to the
complex and you will be required to look deep into your heart *snicker* and
probe the recesses of your mind *ech!!* to give an honest answer to each and
every one of these...if you dare. Let the angst begin!
1. North Korea has threatened "merciless retaliation" if the movie "The Interview" is
released in the US (it's about 2 Americans recruited by the CIA to assassinate their leader
Kim Jung Un). Should our gov't prevent this movie from being released to appease North Korea?
2. What was the last site you visited prior to coming to Accuweather today?
3. Do you believe in 'forced sterilization' of women who've had children taken away
because of continual drug use or other behavior dangerous to the children?
4. What's your favorite odor?
5. When you encounter aggressive drivers on the road do you respond with aggression
or do you back down for the sake of safety?
6. Last year, 44 children died as a result of being left in hot cars ostensibly because their
parent forgot they were there. Do you think the drivers should be charged with murder?
7. Do you record favorite tv shows that you miss while working, etc.?
8. Who would you most like to see behind bars for a year? Talking bars of steel, not the
"Pete's Tavern" variety.
9. What would you like to have in your back yard that you don't have now?
10. Why do you think I'm the only person who has signed up to post these questions
this quarter? Please pick one:
a I crave attention
b I crave punishment
c People are too busy to bother
d I am a loner and a rebel and I like it this way
e Other (please explain)
1 May 2016 - 22:54
21 Apr 2016 - 19:34
9 Apr 2016 - 8:54
16 Feb 2016 - 13:09
13 Feb 2016 - 22:20
Thank you! It was the 3rd, close enough!
16 Sep 2013 - 20:55
Thanks wings! Happy Birthday to you too sometime this month.
16 Sep 2013 - 20:34
Thank you Wings! ^_^
26 Sep 2012 - 2:22
Wings! Sometime this month is/was your birthday so happy birthday!
25 Sep 2012 - 22:30
Thanks Miss Wings! :)
29 Jul 2012 - 23:45
Active: 28th December 2013 - 07:24 PM
Active: 28th May 2012 - 08:05 AM
Active: 9th April 2016 - 08:53 AM
Active: 19th November 2012 - 07:36 PM
Active: 15th May 2012 - 08:47 AM
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 4th May 2016 - 07:58 PM|