Ron in Miami doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Ron in Miami
Rank: F5 Superstorm
35 years old
Joined: 31-August 10
Profile Views: 5,991*
Last Seen: Yesterday, 06:20 PM
Local Time: Sep 4 2015, 10:29 AM
583 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
3 Sep 2015
This is the one the models have been showing recently...could be a westward tracking wave to watch.
29 Aug 2015
Our new Cape Verde invest...
22 Aug 2015
2. A tropical wave located over the eastern Atlantic a few hundred
miles west-southwest of the Cape Verde Islands is currently
producing only limited shower and thunderstorm activity. However,
slow development of this system is possible during the next several
days while the wave moves quickly westward at 20 to 25 mph over the
tropical Atlantic Ocean.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...30 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent
4 Aug 2015
Only posting this because recon found 40mph winds, if it can wrap around the center we might have a short lived TS off the east coast.
29 Jul 2015
Our FIRST Cape Verde invest of the year! I was about to give up on this hurricane season! LOL
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
1. A tropical wave accompanied by a broad low pressure system continues
to produce shower and thunderstorm activity a couple of hundred
miles south-southeast of the Cape Verde Islands. Environmental
conditions are expected to be somewhat conducive for slow
development of this disturbance through the weekend while it moves
westward at about 15 mph.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...30 percent
25 Aug 2015 - 19:43
6 Aug 2015 - 5:38
5 Aug 2015 - 14:06
18 Feb 2015 - 17:46
15 Nov 2014 - 22:15
Other users have left no comments for Ron in Miami.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 4th September 2015 - 09:29 AM|