Ron in Miami doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Ron in Miami
Rank: F5 Superstorm
36 years old
Joined: 31-August 10
Profile Views: 7,500*
Last Seen: Today, 04:34 AM
Local Time: Sep 29 2016, 06:07 PM
705 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
17 Sep 2016
TROPICAL WEATHER OUTLOOK
NWS NATIONAL HURRICANE CENTER MIAMI FL
800 AM EDT SAT SEP 17 2016
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico:
The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Tropical
Depression Julia, located a couple hundred miles southeast of the
coast of South Carolina, and on Tropical Storm Karl, located about
midway between Africa and the Leeward Islands.
1. Showers and thunderstorms have increased near a broad low pressure
area associated with a tropical wave located between Africa and the
Cabo Verde Islands. Environmental conditions appear conducive for
development, and a tropical depression could form by the
early part of next week while this system moves westward to
west-northwestward across the eastern tropical Atlantic. This
system is likely to bring heavy rain and gusty winds to portions of
the Cabo Verde Islands during the next couple of days.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...medium...40 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...high...70 percent
12 Sep 2016
2. A tropical wave, accompanied by a broad area of low pressure, is
located a few hundred miles southeast of the Cabo Verde Islands.
This system is producing a large area of cloudiness and disorganized
shower activity. Slow development of this disturbance is possible
during the next several days while the system moves west-
northwestward to westward at 10 to 15 mph over the tropical
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent
8 Sep 2016
1. A large but disorganized area of disturbed weather located about
700 miles west-southwest of the Cabo Verde Islands is associated
with a westward-moving tropical wave. Any development of this
system will likely be slow to occur during the next couple of days.
However, conditions are forecast to become more favorable early next
week, and a tropical depression could form in the central Atlantic
while the system moves northwestward.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...20 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...60 percent
8 Sep 2016
The one by the lewards just got the designation invest 93L. Posting from my phone at work, will add graphics in a few.
29 Aug 2016
1. A weak area of low pressure, associated with a tropical wave, is
moving off the coast of Senegal in western Africa. Environmental
conditions are expected to be favorable for gradual development of
this system later this week while it moves westward at 15 to 20 mph
over the eastern and central tropical Atlantic.
* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent
* Formation chance through 5 days...medium...50 percent
25 Sep 2016 - 18:27
25 Sep 2016 - 16:37
27 Aug 2016 - 15:39
18 Aug 2016 - 5:40
13 Sep 2015 - 13:05
Other users have left no comments for Ron in Miami.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 29th September 2016 - 05:07 PM|